pretty little baby (yah yah)

hi hello

————————

Forrest picked up a doll. The doll had short hair, wearing worn out pants and shirt, its facial features wasn't pretty, so he took it that the doll is a boy.

When he first picked up the doll, it wasn't clean. Forrest went home and washed both the doll and its clothes. He planned to learn how to sew so he could make clothes for the doll. Forrest wants to have matching clothes with it.

Forrest loved the doll very much. He decided to name it Mochi. Mochi's rosy cheeks reminded Forrest of the mochi he ate that day. It matched the doll well, though. Forrest thinks that Mochi was stickier than raw glutinous rice balls.

Mochi was sticky because wherever Forrest was, Mochi would be there.

One time, Forrest was about to tuck himself in bed, he didn't forget to put Mochi in his own. He turned off the lights and was about to cover himself with the quilt, but he felt that something was beside him.

Forrest's heart almost stopped. He slowly looked beside him but, he just saw Mochi also laying down like him. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

“Mochi, was your bed not comfortable enough? Don't worry, I'll replace the cushion tomorrow.” Forrest reassured Mochi. The doll didn't answer but Forrest didn't care. “Do you want to sleep in my bed? I can sleep at the couch until I buy you a new bed tomorrow.”

Forrest stood up and took a pillow with him. Before going to the living room to sleep on the couch, he tucked in Mochi in the quilt and carefully closed the door.

Forrest saw Mochi staring at him with his lifeless eyes while he was closing the door. He smiled at him and said, “Goodnight, Mochi. Sweet dreams.”

Forrest laid down the couch and closed his eyes to sleep. He hadn't even slept yet but, he hurriedly opened his eyes when he felt another weight on the couch.

He was, of course, scared. The living room was dark, he turned off all the lights before laying down. He still tried to look around in the dark, squinting hard to at least make out a figure.

Forrest felt something soft touch his hand, “Mochi?” he called out. He felt that it was Mochi because Mochi was a soft plush doll.

And he was faced with Mochi's always smiling face. Forrest held Mochi's arms and started talking to him.

“What's wrong, Mochi? Was my bed too big? You know, even with my figure, I still feel small in it sometimes.”

Forrest suddenly thought of something, “Should we sleep together? The bed can fit both of us.”

They ended up sleeping together. Mochi didn't do anything more that night.

The next days were spent with Forrest doing everything with Mochi.

Later, Donald called the Union Heads and said that there's an assembly. Forrest didn't want to go, he's lost too much face. But if he didn't attend, Donald would be more angry. Forrest ended up venting his troubles to Mochi. The doll didn't complain and interrupted him, that alone made Forrest feel much better.

He suddenly thought of taking Mochi with him. Maybe then, Forrest wouldn't feel so alone.

But, wouldn't they laugh at me? A guy at my age, carrying a doll...

Forrest thought over it and decided to bring Mochi, “Mochi, I'm taking you with me to the assembly. It'll just be quick. But, you'll be staying in my bag...” Forrest sighed, “Donald didn't prohibit bringing dolls so maybe it's fine!”