toothache (read with caution)

connected to the chapter teeth

————————

Gray was having a toothache. He's sure his teeth were already rotting, he's been consuming candies so maybe that's the reason.

Should he go to the dentist? Never. Dentists are perverts who like shoving their fingers, and tools inside people's mouths. Gray didn't want to open his mouth for other people to explore.

But, the pain was becoming unbearable. Gray brushes his teeth regularly, he got a toothache from consuming too much candy. Gray sighed, so those toothpaste commercials were true.

I'll just distract myself from the pain.

Gray took out his notebooks and started doing his homework. Trying to distract himself with doing schoolwork wasn't effective, though. He put his notebooks back in his bag and looked around his room. There was nothing other than his homework, phone and the only exercise tool that Ben gave him.

I'll just eat.

Gray stood up and went downstairs to get food. He opened the fridge, he stopped midway. The fridge mostly had desserts. Gray wasn't in the mood to eat something heavy, he didn't want meat, vegetables, fruits.

Candy it is.

Gray opened the kitchen cabinet and took out a bag of milk-flavored candy. He opened a piece of it and chewed it.

If I lose all my teeth, I won't have toothaches.

With that in mind, Gray bit down hard and had his tongue feel around his mouth if any of his teeth broke. Some did. Gray continued doing the same thing until he felt that all his teeth were crushed.

He faced the sink in his bathroom and spat out all the teeth pieces, his saliva slowly dripping down from his mouth to the sink, red, warm and sticky, just like a bowl of porridge with the flesh of his gums akin to the nutritious oats the dish contained.

Gray smiled at the mirror, showing his rows of white teeth no more. It was just his pink gums and some blood stains. He rinsed his mouth with water before smiling once again this time softly and sincerely, admiring the result.

Toothache solved.

Gray went to sleep happily.

...

...

...

Gray woke up at the usual time he does.

He went to the bathroom to rinse his face first before eating. Gray remembered something and faced his face in the mirror. He smiled, showing his rows of white teeth, a sight he's familiar with.

Gray immediately became disappointed. Last night wasn't a dream, so was right now. He touched his white shiny teeth, widen his open mouth to check for any damages, only to be faced with none at all.

Gray wanted to pull out all his teeth in anger. He hated it. Why was it perfect? Why wasn't it normal? Why can't he be normal!? He never wanted to have unlimited teeth. Gray knows damn well his whole skull couldn't store all his teeth, including the ones he chewed.

...

...

...

Ben, “Hey, Gray, how come your teeth are so white? All of them are even!”

They're newly grown.

But, Gray said, simply, “Brushing regularly.”

Ben leaned closer to Gray to take a look, he was amazed, “No damages, too! Which dentist do you go to?”

I fucking hate them, Ben. Can't you see my obvious hatred? I grew these teeth on my own.

Gray, “Somewhere in the city.”

Ben tried to guess where, “There's a bunch of dental clinics out there.”

Gray nodded, “There are.”

Alex listened to their conversation. He found it weird that Ben said that there weren't any damages in Gray's teeth.

Didn't he just chew his teeth days ago..?

Alex was still concerned, and most of all, confused.

Oh, but, Gray could've went to the dentist.

It was impossible. Then again, Alex was clueless about Gray's hatred for dentists.

And how Gray has lots of teeth in store.

————————

i've never gone to any dentists so idk if they're really perverts hahaha

i wanted to write about stephen pulling off gray's teeth but it would've ended up being gay

trust me, my draft of it ended gay!!! so i wrote this other version 🤪🤪🤪🤪 why did i imagine them kissing with bloodstained lips?!?!!!! IT WAS TOO MUCH EVEN FOR ME AAAAAAA so yah i deleted the draft 😘 i kinda regret deleting it bc it was really hot 🙁🙁

see yaaaaaa forrest bao is probably next!! or maybe gray legally touching other people's internal organs muah muah

(forrest bao = kind of like baby forrest)