~ ||❤️ Chapter : 33 ||~

❤️ Enjoy!

[ ⚠️ Warning ! ]

Third Person's POV

Jimin was a whimpering mess as Jungkook thrusted his long slender finger inside him. Jimin's cum worked as the lube. Jimin felt the foreign feeling with a bolt of pain as tears formed in his eyes as Jungkook kissed him tenderly.

" It'll be okay baby..." Jungkook said soothing his lover as he kissed Jimin to distract him from the pain.

" Mhnn ahh..." Jimin mewled digging his nails on the younger's back as Jungkook thursted another finger inside him.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's chin and made his way down to mark the older's neck again and again to distract himself from losing the control. He wanted to cherish the older, wanted to show how much he loved his Jimin. Wanted to show it's not just a sex between them... it's their love which was too much special to Jungkook.

Jimin was getting hard again as the feeling of pain was slowly turning into a craving pleasure as he felt like his body wants more.

The esctasy made Jimin moan as he felt pleasure rushing inside his veins. His hands were wrapped around Jungkook's back as the younger was busy making his art work on his lover's torso.

" You know how much I love you right baby ? You do right hnnn ? ",
Jungkook asked dipping his tongue in Jimin's navel making the older press his head on the silk sheets as he moaned.

" Umm hmmm... I do...ahnnn...",
Jimin couldn't say anything else as the pleasure was too esctatic to utter words. He placed his hand on Jungkook's head, clutching his long hair he pulled the younger into a kiss which Jungkook dived into with pleasure.

.
.
.
.

" Ah~nahh-kookie ~ " Jimin was moaning mess under Jungkook who was thrusting in him with a slow rythmic pace, trying not to hurt his lover at all . But it was hard for Jungkook to control himself from pounding in the sexy creature under him. Every moan that left Jimin's mouth , made Jungkook want to loose his last string of control .

Both were drunk in each other while not care about anything or everything. Jungkook didn't know he can ever feel this much emotions in a sexual intercourse. His eyes never left Jimin's who had tears of pleasure running down his beautiful eyes.

" I love you. So so much. " Jungkook groaned beside Jimin's ear who was clutching on the silk sheets for support. Jungkook held Jimin's curvy waist and increased his pace into an inhuman one as it was truly too hard to control anymore.

" I-ah I love yo-mhmm " Jimin's words got lost in Jungkook's mouth as the younger pulled him in a sensual needy kiss once again. Jimin couldn't keep his mind his sane anymore. His body wasn't in his control anymore. It was reacting on his own and his brain could think only about his Jungkook.

Jimin's moans got louder than ever while some of them turned into screams as Jungkook thrusted more harder and deeper. Few hours ago it was Jimin's first time and it was truly painful but Jungkook took care of him. He tried his best to not hurt Jimin and Jimin could feel all the devotion and love Jungkook was showing him.

But the crazy thing that they couldn't stop. Jimin's body was in pain, his neck, chest, pelvis or you can say the entire torso was decorated with bright reds marks of love . Jungkook's arms and back was no better. Scratches were well made on Jungkook's shoulder and back .

Jungkook was in a dazed spell called
‘ Park Jimin ’. He looked drunk when he sat up with his glistening sweaty body and placed Jimin's hickey covered thick thighs over his.