|| ♥ Chapter : 17 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

         " Ahhhhhhhhhhh ",
The man screamed with an ear piercing voice as Jungkook stabbed his left ear.

" I guess you can hear clearly now.",
Jungkook said with a stern voice.

" Plea-ahhhhhhhh please.... Le-ahhlet me go... I'm.. I'm... Aghhhnghhhh ",
The man's pleading stopped as Jungkook choked him.

" just answer the damn question that I asked you fucker! ",
Jungkook growled with a spine chilling voice as he tightened his grip around the man's neck.

Jungkook was getting out of his patience level as the man wasn't telling who does he work for and why he wanted to kill Jimin.

" Last time I'm asking. Who the fuck you do work for you moron! TELL ME!! ",
Jungkook screamed at last slamming the man's head on the wall.

" I ahhhhhhhh I don't  ..... Wo-work for any-anyone... It's a mis-mistake.. I'm not.. ",
Before he could complete the same sentence he was replaying from past 45 minutes suddenly got cut off by his last scream.

Jungkook shoved his knife straight on the man's throat.

" MY JIMINSHI ONCE SAID I SHOULDN'T KILL ANYONE IN MY BIRTHDAY! AND YOU FUCKING PATHETIC PEOPLE'S ARE MAKING ME DISOBEY HIM!! ",
Jungkook screamed at his men who were standing with their head hanging low.

Jungkook fixed special men as their security mostly for Jimin and suddenly they found out that this man came to kill Jimin. So Jungkook's men informed about the secret killer and here Jungkook was.... Already killed the man caused he was continually denying the fact of him being the killer.

" THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING HERE FOR? CLEAN THE MESS AND GET TO YOUR WORK! ",
Jungkook screamed making everyone finch in fear before exiting the privatel rooms while trying to fix his hair.

" I almost confessed to him... I shouldn't have done that... If he thinks wrong about me then? ....I have to make him hate her first... ",
Jungkook was mumbling to himself as he walked to the restroom to wash his bloody hands.

" Ughh it's nearly 1 hour I left him... The bitch sure is clinging to my baby",
Jungkook said as he turned off the water after washing his hands and looked in the mirror.

He was eager to see Jimin again and quickly made it out of the restroom and tried to find Jimin where he left him. But he was not there.

" Where is he? In the dance floor may be? ",
Jungkook mumbled before walking to the dance floor and it didn't took him much time to find his beloved hyung.
But he didn't look well and Jungkook quickly tried to move towards Jimin .

" Jiminshi -- ",
Jungkook's words got stuck on his throat upon seeing a scene in front of him.

His world stopped. Ground was slipping from under his foots as his knees wanted to gave up. Tears were forming in his doe eyes as he had to bit his bottom lip to stop the sobs that were hammering in his heart.

In front of him....... Jimin was kissing Rose like there's not another day for them .

Jungkook could not see it anymore and closed his eyes looking down . A silent sob came out of his mouth as tears betrayed them.