|| ♥ Chapter : 12 ||

Enjoy!

Jimin's P.O.V

       I don't know when I fell asleep on the floor. Ughhh..   My back is hurting like shit. Oh my god what time is it?

I got off from the carpet and sat on the bed. My eyes are feeling too heavy god.. I looked at my wrist watch and ohhh it's just 6:00 am in the morning. I can still sleep for few hours but once I woke up I'm not gonna get back in bed.

I slowly walked to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath .....yesterday's events coming back to my mind and making me cry again.. Life is not fair.. But I shouldn't break down now once I started the game. I can feel it's successful cause my kookie looked happy...

I got ready and exited my room.

( a/n

( a/n.His outfit ,minus the glass and bag)

I walked through the long corridor silently. I don't know where are all of them sleeping, yes I arranged all of their room here but are the sleeping here?

As I walked down to the stairs all the maids and house staffs bowed me.. Ohh they are already near to finish the cleaning work .

Everyone must have enjoyed the party, did Jungkook enjoy? Of course he did... Today's his birthday, the day we enjoyed a lot every single year. When we were child I would save money to buy a small cake and a candle.. He would act like he doesn't know but he always knew.. We would sit in the park and eat the cake and he would say ' Hyung I want a candy '
I would smile and take out a surprise candy from my pocket and he would smile...... How we enjoyed our moments... Everything was perfect.. Until I got the stupid feelings that he can't give me back.... I'm such a stupid.

But I don't regret loving him.. Never ever. I will always love him.

" Did you show them their rooms? ",
I asked a maid whom I gave the responsibility to show everyone's room if they can't find themselves. Rose is here too right? Ughh I almost forgot about her.

" Sir Taehyung asked me about their room and I guided them to their room but boss... ",

" Jungkook..? ",
I think by Boss he meant Jungkook.cause they calls me Master. Why did he stop? What happened? My kookie...where is he..

" Yes.. But Boss never asked for his room, when the party was ending I tried to find him and inform about his room but I couldn't find him, actually he was never here.. ",
She said looking down. What the fuck. He was not here? Where the hell is he. Did he left? Why?

" okay. Leave. ",
I said and quickly ran to upstairs. May be I'm over thinking? May be he found his room himself?

I was about to knock on his door when someone called me from behind.