|| ❤️ Chapter : 35 ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Do you think you can just mess with Park Jimin and get away ? Huh !? "  A bone chilling voice sheered through the room sending shivers down everyone's spine while Jimin approached the blood drenched man on the floor with clasped hands which were shivering in fear.

" Pl-please forg-forgive me ple-please ..give me a second cha-Ahhhhh ! The man screamed in pain as a jaw breaking kick rested on his face and blood oozed out of his mouth instantly.

Jimin leaned down beside the man while taking a long drag from the burning cigarette between his fingers.

" You were saying something ? " Jimin asked with a smirk while he was putting his burning cigrette on the mans adams apple.

" Ahhh-nahhhh !!! " The man screamed in utter pain while Jimin's face clenched before he threw away the cigarette and immediately banged the man's head on the cold concrete floor.

" Second chance huh !? A traitor like you deserves only death. ONLY FUCKING DEATH ! " Jimin screamed clutching a fistful of the man's hair before pulling him up and banging his head on the wall with full force.

The man screamed for the last time before blood flooded out of his cracked skull.

He was one of their mafia members. He handled the shipping business but his badluck was the Park Jimin himself caught him secretly dealing with other mafia groups who were into Human trafficking. Their mafia syndicates had a strict barrier against it when they could have easily handled it for the extreme power The leaders has.

But both Jimin and Jungkook never agreed to do those. Jimin had lots of orphanage under his Human resource department. Their business was not about selling lives.

This morning Jimin caught this person who was working for them . And it didn't take him two minutes to investigate for how long this trafficking racket was going on behind their weapons business.

Jimin was furious and everyone was too scared to even look up. It was their fault that they didn't understand and their Boss himself had to check on these little shipments.

" Someone else wants to end up like this ? They can step up ! " Jimin snarled with a venom filled voice as everyone looked down , even Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi who were standing there.

" No one !? No fucking one ? " Jimin spat walking towards them and they were somehow stopping themselves from stumbling back wards.

" I-Its our fault Ji-Jimin... It won't happen next time " Hoseok said looking up with an apologising gaze.

" Fault !? Huh ? Jung Hoseok having faults !? Tell me more ! Taehyung? Min Yoongi ? What's the excuse? Fault ! ? " Jimin asked with a rude voice which he actually didn't mean to. He didn't know why he was loosing his control. His emotions were taking crazy turns these days.

He sat down on the chair , glaring at them.