~|| ❤️ Chapter : 34 ||~

❤️Enjoy !

⚠️ Warning [ The shittiest chapter I've ever wrote ]

Third Person's POV

" Mhnnn Kookie stop~ " Jimin half moaned and half whined as he tried to keep his gaze straight on the road while Jungkook was busy leaving open mouth kisses and nibbles over the older's already hickey covered neck.

They returned to Seoul and Jimin was driving them to their mansion, their beloved home . Yoongi and Taehyung went to Hawaii straight from Japan. Well, their excuse was the major shipping business in few days but Jimin knew well what was the actual reason. They needed alone time.

Jin and Namjoon came with them but drove to their mansion cause Jimin himself wanted them to take some rest. Hoseok was eager to reach Busan, again his excuse was business but Jungkook and Jimin knew ...there was someone in Busan who held Hoseok's heart strings. Both Jimin and Jungkook knew her but still waited for the older to tell them himself.

" Mhmm Drive faster baby~ I know you can~ " Jungkook said with a sultry voice which was muffled between the nibbles he was leaving on Jimin's upper neck. His hand was on Jimin's thighs ,rubbing there impatiently.

" What will you do if I don't ? " Jimin asked with a teasing smile while slowing down the car and making Jungkook groan.

" Then I've my ways ~ " Jungkook said caressing Jimin's nape while his hot breath fanned over Jimin's ear lobe making his skin tingle. Jungkook removed his seat belt to get closer and continued his nibbles on Jimin's jaw , intentionally giving kitten licks on Jimin's cheek. The older's eyes were almost rolling back in pleasure as Jungkook's hand trailed inside Jimin's shirt carresing his waist, abs and rubbing over his skin.

" Koo- ahnnn..." Jimin ended up moaning as Jungkook kissed his sweet spot . Jimin's heart beat was fast as he speeded up the car trying to stop Jungkook. Cause if Jungkook doesn't stop these, Jimin will crash the car even in the slowest speed.

" I love you hyung...so much that I don't know how to control it... " Jungkook said suddenly and looked at Jimin with longing eyes. Jimin glanced at Jungkook but got shocked to see Jungkook's glossy eyes and stone face inches away from him.  A split second before he was doing something else and his voice was different and now it suddenly changed.

Jimin knew Jungkook's mood changes but he also had the idea of the younger's scale of craziness. Sometimes it still surprises him that how much Jungkook can change for him.

" I love you too my bunny prince...you don't have any idea how much..." Jimin said placing his right hand on Jungkook's knee and the younger suddenly rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

" What happened baby ? " Jimin asked removing his hand from Jungkook's knee to his side face while driving and keeping his eyes on the road.

Jimin carresed Jungkook's hair and cheeks trying to understand what happened . " Kookie ....tell me what happened? " Jimin asked tenderly.

" Hyung you know I can do everything to be yours... when I say everything, I mean it... And in the end I just want only you. You're my breathe... and I won't let anyone to take away my breath except you. " Jungkook said leaning more onto Jimin's shoulder .

Jimin smiled massaging Jungkook's scalps as he drove. His heart was filling up and exploding with the warmness he always deserved. It was same for him... Jeon Jungkook is the only person Jimin always needed. From the start to end Jimin just wanted to be Jungkook's.