|| ♥ Chapter : 21 ||

Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

" Get out from here Jeon Jungkook. "

The one sentence left Jimin's mouth and it was enough to hurt Jungkook internally like hell. His smile dropped as he helplessly stared at Jimin's stone cold eyes.

" Hyung why- ",
Again Jimin didn't let Jungkook to complete his words .

" Don't call me hyung. I have a name to call. You wanna know why am I stopping you from calling me
hyung? ",
Jungkook had never heard Jimin talking to him like that. He felt the sharp stabs of Jimin's words and to be true Jungkook wasn't ready for this. The emotional hurtings are always a lot more painful than the physical ones.

" Cause you don't deserve it Jungkook. If that word leave your mouth for me, it's gonna get misused by a person like you . ",
Jimin said looking straight at Jungkook's teary eyes. Jimin's anger was making him loose his mind and he didn't even think what he was saying.

Everyone was looking at the duo with mouth open and shaking hearts. They didn't expect Jimin to say these things.... To Jungkook.

Taemin was standing outside the elevator looking at the drama he created with a smirk that didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook even when he was getting hurt. He wanted snap Taemin's neck and slam his head on the rock before slashing his skin and rip it off...... But Jungkook knew he can't do any of them right now.

" you're misunderstanding me... ",
Jungkook muttered looking down.

" Misunderstanding? You? Huhh? Tell me what is the thing that's I'm misunderstanding you in? I'm misunderstanding the fact that you tried to kill Rose? ",
Jimin said taking a step ahead towards Jungkook.

" I - ",
Jungkook was trying to say something but nothing was coming out of how throat as he was trying hard to hold his sobs.... Jimin never talked to him like that, never ever . Jungkook was getting insulted in front of everyone but did he care? No. The only thing he cared about is Jimin.

" Or am I misunderstanding the fact that you almost killed Taemin hyung after promising me that you'll never hurt him huhh? ",
Jimin said standing in front of Jungkook.

" He's lying to you hyung! Believe me! You don't know what he did! ",
Jungkook desperately said trying to touch Jimin's hand.

Jimin yanked out his hand from Jungkook's hold while glaring at him.

" You still have the audacity ? Still trying to sugarcoat your lies? Believe me Jungkook I never thought you'll turn out like this! This much of a worse person! What did they ever do to you !",
Jimin said with a voice filled with venom. Those words were hurting both of them. Jungkook was just looking down trying not to cry and Jimin was stopping himself from breaking down in front of everyone.

" He's not good..... ",
Jungkook said with a little voice and pointing his index finger at Taemin. The gesture was same for years whenever he wanted Jimin to believe him. But the babyish action and the truths were just looking like a drama to Jimin's eyes.

" Ohh? Then who's good Jungkook? You? Who tries to kill his own best friend's girlfriend so effortlessly like its nothing? ",
Jimin asked gritting his teeth. He knew Rose was his fake girlfriend but still .

" she... She isn't good too! Let me explain! ",
Jungkook was desperate with his every words and was trying to make Jimin believe him but everything was just perfectly against him.

Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed getting disgusted with Jungkook's useless excuses.

" Jungkook calm down okay? Jimin is just angry... I think you just got angry and tried to kill Rose right? ",
Taemin asked with fake concern latching on his voice which burned Jungkook's every body cells.

Partners // JIKOOK // ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara