|| ♥ Chapter : 8 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

         Few days passed and nothing change. Jimin was still keeping his distance and Jungkook gotten more and more crazier. The Jungkook who was feared by everyone now turned into the Lucifer of world. He started skipping his breakfast, lunches and dinners, sleep left him..... Cigarettes and drinks turned into his partners. His mind was going here to there....

He would try to fuck those hot cheeks of him and try to forget about his lecherous feelings and dreams for his so called Best friend.... But it didn't worked... Jungkook ended up moaning Jimin's name and that made him go more crazy.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok were understanding everything but couldn't do anything.

Taehyung knew that Jimin is up to something and that will start a destructive storm.

Namjoon's words were the part of the fuels that made Jungkook more insane.

Yoongi and Hoseok tried their best to calm Jungkook down whenever he went crazy but did I work... Not at all. Yoongi knew Jimin is the cause of Jungkook's craziness but he couldn't do anything. He tried to talk with Jimin cause he doesn't lose his temper easily unlike Jungkook.... But Jimin ignored everything.

Jin tried to talk with both Jungkook and Jimin and kind of understood everything and tries to make them talk and sort out everything. Jungkook agreed with it happily but Jimin declined it so easily saying everything is fine when it was definitely not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Tell me how should I kill you? ",Jungkook asked smiling evilly while tilting his head side to side looking at the helpless tied man in front of him.

" Ple-please don't ki-kill me sir... ",
the man drenched in sweat and blood tried to beg with a quivering voice which made Jungkook laugh .

" Are you deaf Mr. Lee? I thought I asked you something else..? ",
Jungkook asked taking a long drag of the familiar poison stick which he's now add to.

" Ple-Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! "
A burning cigarette made contact with the poor man's eye and he screamed in agony while Jungkook smiled.

" It hurts right..? ",Jungkook asked trying to sound sympathetic.

" I know it does.. But what can I do? You looked too worst to look at MY JIMIN LIKE THAT!!!! "
Jungkook screamed holding the man's neck and snapping it.

Another murder for his Best friend.

The man's guilt was... He looked at Jimin and licked his lips in a meeting this morning.

Jungkook threw the cigarette before before pushing his sweaty hairs backwards.

" Fix the meeting with the 'Kim's' tonight..... after 2:00 am. ",Jungkook ordered looking at Yoongi.

" Okay... But isn't it too late? You should take rest Jungkook...",
Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded agreeing with Yoongi. Taehyung didn't say anything knowing he will get scolded by Jungkook.

" I don't remember asking your opinion.... SO DO WHAT I TOLD AND EVERYONE FUCK OFF FROM MY EYE SIGHT.. RIGHT NOW!! ",
everyone left after bowing and leaving Jungkook all alone again.

Jungkook may had screamed at Yoongi but he knew Yoongi said the right thing and they cares for him... But they are nor whom he wants care from.... He wants his Jimin back. His care, his love.. His everything.

Jungkook told Yoongi to fix the meeting at 2:00 am cause he didn't want to sleep... It was like he can't cause Jimin will surely not be in the mansion like everyday.. So Jungkook started not to go back there at night. He couldn't take Jimin's absence... It was too painful for Jungkook.