|| ♥ Chapter : 23 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

         " JUNGKOOK!!! ",
the heart wrenching scream or Jimin drew everyone's attention towards them as he fell down with Jungkook in his lap.

Jungkook was shot in front of Jimin and it didn't took Jimin to understand from which direction the bullet came from.

" HEYY! ",
Jimin shouted as he saw the person rolled up the car window and drove away.
... The person inside the car shot Jungkook for sure. Jimin wanted to run there and crush all those person's bones and cut him into pieces but right now he couldn't do anything when the ruby of his life is lying on his lap covered in blood.

" Ahhnnn hyu-hyung... ",
The pain in Jungkook's voice hurt Jimin like hell.

" Kookie I'm here baby! Don't close your eyes! I'm here! Everything
is going to be fine.. ",
Jimin aggressively said as tears were leaving his eyes like rainfall.

" It-it hu-hurts ahh... But it's oh-ohkay.. I'm bad... I ahhh I need to di-die... ",
Jungkook said coughing blood. The tears were staining on his face as he hissed in pain with every words.

" Shut up Jungkook! For god's sake shut up! It's not Fucking okay! Everything will be fine! ",
Jimin said cupping Jungkook's face as he cried miserably.

" I ahhnn I love ahh you... So much.. ",
Jungkook said again as his hold on Jimin's wrist got more desperate like he was fighting for his breath.

Jimin's cries were never stopping as he held Jungkook in his arms. The crowd were surrounding them and the ambulance was already there.

Clearly chaos as it was planned.

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Did you do it perfectly? ",
Taehyung asked someone in the phone.

" Jimin saw your car!!? ",
Taehyung's  voice sounded scared and dissapointed .

" What the fuck hyung! I swear if we get caught before we kill that fucker!
ughhhh !!! ",
Taehyung cut the call and threw his phone on the bed in frustration.

.
.
.
.
.

" WHAT!? HE GOT SHOT! WAIT I'M ON MY WAY! ",
Jin couldn't keep his mind sane as he heard about the accident on phone.

" Who got shot!? What happened? ",
Namjoon asked sounding scared.

" Why are you crying hyung!? What happened? ",
Hoseok asked sounding scared too as he just entered the room. He just came back from somewhere.

" Ju-Jungkook..! ",
Jin clutched onto Namjoon crying.

" What!? What happened to Jungkook? Oh my god! Wait wait! Shot? He got shot!? Oh no! ",
Taehyung suddenly asked with a panicked voice who was just looking chill a few seconds ago. Hoseok and Yoongi eyed him.

" We need to go! Jimin's alone there !",
Jin said and no one asked him anything afterwards. They just ran out of the door.

" Where the fuck y'all are going? ",
Taemin who was just about to meet Taehyung... Was standing outside of the room. No one heard him except Taehyung and he stopped on his tracks before looking back at Taemin.