|| ❤️ Chapter : 39 ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

Jungkook came down stairs with a busy face and not even sparing a single glance on others sitting in the living room.

Although Jungkook's entire system craved for Jimin, his eyes tearing up to see his lover, kiss him, touch him...but he knew he couldn't..he shouldn't...

Everyone was glaring at Jungkook except Jimin who was busy sipping on his juice. The day was different and surprisingly Jimin looked very relaxed unlike other days where he'll appear with red eyes and his longing stare on Jungkook who just ignored him.

Despite trying to confront Jungkook, everyone couldn't even utter a single word cause the later was scary, too scary to mess with.

" Jungkook..? "Jin called hesitantly and Jungkook halted on his steps but didn't look back at them.

" What ? " Jungkook asked with a cold tone as he still didn't look back at anyone.

Everyone was looking at Jungkook's back except Jimin who was patiently sipping from the juice glass, looking all uninterested by the situation.

" We need to talk with you.." Jin said standing up.

" Do I look like that I want to ? Disgusting. " Jungkook scoffed making everyone frown.

" Jung- "Before Jin could say anything else Jimin stopped him.

" Why are you disturbing him Hyung? Let him go wherever he wants to. Give him some privacy. Sit, have your breakfast. "Jimin said in a calm monotone, making everyone's frown deeper.

What was wrong with these two ? Both were scary and weird . Experts in making the situation more complicated.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel his heart sink. His beloved hyung doesn't care about him anymore ? Doesn't love me anymore ? His acting is working right? Jungkook was in the verge of tears by just this. He could feel his tears threatening to fall. He wanted this right ? Then why was he getting weak !? Jungkook walked out of the mansion without any word, more like rushed out of the door.

.
.
.
.

No one had any idea where Jungkook was spending his time. He was doing all the business work himself yet not visiting office. If there was a meeting, he'll arrive there out of no where. Trying to find him was useless cause Jeon Jungkook isn't someone easy to stalk nor follow. He was too sly to leave any tress of him wherever he goes.

It was 6:00 of evening. Rain was pouring mercilessly outside with the never ending thunder roaring. The sky was covered with darkest curtains of dark clouds. Jungkook was sitting alone in the corner of a dark room. As usual tears were beaming down his eyes as he scrolled through thousands pictures of Jimin on his phone. His other hand held a burning cigerate . He couldn't keep his mind together anymore..... everyday he sees Jimin and he turns more and more weak. Now it physically hurts him to avoid his lover. Jungkook was not really eating anything properly .. more likely not eating anything. He knew he was getting sick himself just like he wanted.