|| ♥ Chapter : 1 ||

Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

       " St-stop Jungkook....ple-please I -i can't.. Ahh.. Ahhh.. ",the girl under Jungkook was getting breathless from over stimulation but did Jungkook care?... No, not at all.
He was thrusting violently in her after 6 sessions of their sexual intercourse but it was still not enough for Jungkook.. He wasn't satisfied at all.

" you're a worthless piece of trash !",
Jungkook's snapped  before pulling out from her . The girl looked at him with confusion and fear in her eyes.
Jungkook grabbed her hair and pulled the girl off from bed.
" Fuck off from here before I come back from shower if you want your dear life! ",Jungkook growled before walking towards the bathroom.

The girl was sore from all those things and fully naked and still breathless but she knew that it's her time to run, run for her life. One wrong move and she will be dead. She collected her mostly torn dresses from the floor and hurriedly wore them before running out of the room bare feet.

She was a model who came to party in one of the clubs Jungkook owned and somehow Jungkook was there for some shipment. Jungkook was horny and she seemed hot so there they were... One of Jungkook's mansions near the club. But she understood why everyone says it's not easy to satisfy Jeon Jungkook, he's a beast.
She ran away from the mansion grateful for still having her life.

Jungkook turned on the shower. Cold waters hit his body as he sighed softly. He pushed his raven long hair backwards and looked up as the waters hit his closed eyes.

" That bitch was fucking useless!", Jungkook said to himself as he turned off the shower and wrapped the black silk bathrobe around him and dried his hair with a towel. He took a new pair of clothes and got ready to go back home.

( His outfit )

( His outfit )

Yes he has numerous mansions but he doesn't consider all of them as his home, you can say he considered a certain someone as his home, so after everything he still goes back there.
Jungkook even changed his earrings and rings before choosing a new watch from one of 1000000 expensive watches he owned. As he wore it his eyes noticed the time.