|| ♥ Chapter : 19 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Jungkook's P.O.V

     I woke up. Alone. My baby wasn't there when I woke up. I felt like crying but suddenly thought he can be in the bathroom..... But I was wrong. He was nowhere. He wasn't in the mansion.

I called him. He didn't pick up. I called again and again. He turned his phone switched off. So it's intentional. He took his car and I know I can't track even if try with my everything.

He left me? Why? For me to die without him? What did I do so wrong? Where did he go? He needs rest. I still have to tell him.... That I... I love him.

" Jungkook...? ",
Someone called and I looked up. It's Tae .

" Anything new? ",
I asked hoping to hear something that can enlighten me. The tears I'm holding for past 7 hours is in the edge of falling down now.

" Ye-yes.... ",
Tae said looking down. What happened ? Why is he looking like this?

" Spit! ",

" Ju-Jungkook.... Jimin went to hospital this morning and took Rose with him and... ",
Tae stopped making my broken heart shiver.

" And what! "

" Jimin took his private jet and left for Japan with Rose... ",
Tae said and I felt my tears betraying my courage and leaving my eyes.

Why why just WHY!!!! WHY JIMINSHI WHY!!!!

Third person's P.O.V

      Taehyung could understand what Jungkook was feeling. They never saw Jungkook crying like that and he never looked so defeated and broken before. Everyone remained silent and stood there.

Jin was feeling like crying too as he saw Jungkook like that, Namjoon held Jin's hand to sooth him. Yoongi was sad too as he never thought Jungkook will cry like that. Hoseok was the one who got the news first that Jimin brought a five-star Hotel in Japan this morning.. Then Taehyung found all the details.

But they didn't think Jungkook's bipolar mind was this much crazy. He was crying but suddenly kicked the glass table making it fall and shatter on the floor. Everyone's flinched and looked at Jungkook.

" WHO THE FUCK ADMITTED THAT BITCH TO HOSPITAL ?",
Jungkook screamed making everyone stiffen on the spot. Taehyung and yoongi looked at each other with a worried face. Namjoon's grip got tightened on Jin's hand as they knew what storm was coming next.

" THE FUCK HAPPENED? EVERYONE GOT DEAF ALL OF A SUDDEN
HUHH? ",
Jungkook asked with a smirk and looking like a complete maniac .

" Is my voice not reaching to anyone's ear? WANT ME TO DRILL IN EVERYONE'S EAR AND THEN ASK? ",
Jungkook asked glaring and that's when everyone knew they fucked up.

" I - I..  I di-did... ",
Jin muttered with a stuttering tone.

" You what hyung? WHY!? ",
Jungkook couldn't help but stomp towards Jin with a furious glare but suddenly Namjoon walked ahead hiding Jin in the back.

" I w-was with him too... ",
Namjoon defended Jin.

" Are you all fucking serious huh!? ",
Jungkook scoffed.