Favorite

After the bar fiasco, Fiona noticed that she had an hour until dinner with Matt and Will. She went to her hotel room to get ready.
She wonders what had happened to Rachel. She was probably fired. Something didn't seem right there. How could Matt and Will be friends with Marjorie? She would have to ask them.
She put on a red dress and looked in the mirror as she put makeup on. Her hair had begun to grow a little. She grabbed scissors and was about to cut it off but stopped.
She knew she would feel safe with Matt and Will. She always felt like a cardigan under someone's bed that was neglected. They put her on and told her she was their favorite.
She grabbed her purse, and put a jacket in it soon with her wallet. As she walked, she checked her texts for the directions to the restaurant.
"Hey! How did your interview go?" Will asked, pulling her chair out.
"It was ok."
"Was Marjorie interviewing you?" Matt asked.
Fiona nodded and explained the story. She was able to stay calm until the end, and took a long sip of water to calm down.
"That's terrible. We found out today that Marjorie got fired. Rachel has her job now, so she must have reported her.
"Is Rachel your friend?"
"Yes. She's so sweet. I can't imagine her yelling, but it was the right thing to do." They ordered pasta and bread.
"So what does this mean for me? Rachel didn't interview me."
"I'm assuming you will do an interview with her. You'll do great." She smiled at Matt.
They talked for a while about working there as they ate. Fiona really hoped she would get a job there so they could see each other.
"Do you want to go to Frosting?" Will asked. They headed over there, and got mug cakes.
"I wanted to say thank you for the job interview, and saving me. How could I ever repay you?" Fiona asked, realizing that they had done a lot for her.
"You can pay for these and let us have bites from yours. They laughed as she pulled her wallet out.
The stars twinkled as they sat and ate. She had the most fun with them, and everything from the interview was forgotten.
Matt and Will eventually had to leave, so they walked with Fiona to the hotel lobby. The receptionist smiled at them.
"I see you're becoming fast friends." The receptionist came off as creepy, but Fiona knew she was nice.
"We are." Fiona responded, stepping onto her elevator.
"Hello?" She must have accidentally accepted the call. She didn't know what to do.
"Matt gave me your phone number. Is this Fiona? I'm Rachel?" She reached for her phone.
"Yes, this is Fiona."
"As I'm sure you've heard, Marjorie got fired. I have taken over her job. Since I didn't interview you, I can't just give you the job." Fiona agreed.
"You seemed like you were doing well. If you could send me a few of your poems, I could judge from that."
"That would be great." Fiona got Rachel's email address, and emailed her a few poems before they hung up.
She saved Rachel's contact in case she got the job. She was really excited.
"Hey, you should come in tomorrow." Rachel texted her.
"Does this mean I got the job?" Fiona asked.
"Of course. I'll meet you outside at 9."
This chapter was kinda boring but it's ok
Inspired by Drivers License and Cardigan
Vote and comment!
Clues for next chapter
🎶We're on the phone and without a warning🎶- Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift
🎶she wears short skirts🎶- You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
Fearless (Taylor's version) out Friday
Tay posted today
Who told her it was ok to make me freak out
💛💛