Forever

The next day, Tom worked from home. It didn't take him long. Fiona tried to stay out of his way. She sat in her room and considered texting a group of people.
    She was thinking about texting Matt, Will, and Rachel. She didn't know what to say, but she missed them.
    "Hey, can we talk?" She sent a text to all of them. This was a bad choice. She should have texted them separately.
    Matt called her. She took a few deep breaths before picking up.
    "Hey, what did you want to talk about?" He asked her.
    "We left things on bad terms."
    "We both cheated on each other that night." He said.
    "Can I be honest?" She asked.
    "Go ahead."
    "I wasn't in love with you anymore."
    "I wasn't either. Oh, I'm sorry. I have to go. Can we talk about this on Monday?" Matt hung up. He sounded so freaked out, and Fiona wasn't sure what to do with this. Tom opened her door.
    "Let's get out of this town. Drive out of the city, away from the crowds." Heaven can't help me now. Fiona thought. This was going to take her down.
    She chose a gold dress and her black curly wig to wear. She applied makeup and put a silver necklace on. Tom opened her door again wearing a white shirt with jeans and a dark brown wig. They both put sunglasses on.

 They both put sunglasses on

    They got in the car and began to drive

    They got in the car and began to drive. Fiona checked her phone, and Will and Rachel left her on read. This didn't matter now.
    They got out of the car at a random tennis court. It was covered up with some tent-like thing, and a dance was happening there.
    "Will you dance with me?" Tom asked her.
    "Dancing is a dangerous game." She responded. They danced to the music.
    "What a lovely couple!" A few ladies lunching said. Fiona smiled. Tom went off to get them lunch.
    "Is that Conan Smith?" One of the ladies asked. Fiona didn't know what to say. How did they know his fake name?
    "Oh, sorry. Tom Hart?" Fiona was even more shocked.
    "We have a million stories about him coming here with girls." Fiona was surprised. He was just using her. She wanted to be mean back.
    Tom sat with her as they ate lunch. They were in the middle of nowhere.
    "How do you know this place?" She asked him.
    "I don't. I saw it and stopped." The ladies leaned in eagerly, and one of them had her wallet out. Fiona realized he was getting paid to lie to her.
    She had some tricks up her sleeve. She was going to make him realize she knew what he was doing.
    Fiona led him back to the car and took her wig off.
    "What are you doing?" He asked her.
    "Relax, I'm putting it back on." This confirmed her theory that he wanted to expose her. At least she hoped it did.
    He told her to wait for a moment, and he got out of the car. She listened in on his conversation.
    "It could be love. We could be the way forward." He begged someone. He obviously wanted money. It could be love. We could be the way forward only if they pay for it. We could be the way forward and I know I'll pay for it. Fiona thought. His eyes were full of stars. But forever was the sweetest con.
    They drove around until dinner. He got food from a random place, and they ate it on a blanket in the desert.
    "Say you'll remember me." She told him.
    "What?"
    "Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again. Even if it's just in your wildest dreams."
    "Are you leaving me?" He asked her.
    "I bet these memories will follow you around." She dropped his hand.
    "I know. You're using me for money."
    "I-." He said.
    "Don't try. I know. I can text my security right now." She realized that she hadn't told her security where she had gone.
    "How? You have no clue where you are." She pulled out the GPS on her phone to contradict him and heard cars coming.
    Tom tore off her wig. He pulled out makeup wipes and made her look like herself again. She couldn't believe him. This had been his plan all along. She was never going to love again. She had tried, but it had never worked out.
    "Fiona!" The paparazzi took a million photos of her. She sat there trying not to cry.
    "Tom!" The paparazzi began to interview him. She walked away as quietly as she could.
    She didn't know where she was going. She could try to get a ride, but every person she asked started bombarding her with questions about Tom.
    It had officially been 5 months since the gala. She had dated him for 5 months. She considered calling Matt and asking him to pick her up.
    Matt answered right away and said he would be there as soon as he could. She was glad someone was coming. His car pulled up just as Tom found her. A long crowd of people was behind him.
I honestly love this chapter and these songs
Pls comment and vote
Clue
🎶Sometimes to run is the brave thing🎶
It's Time To Go by Taylor Swift