Meet Deku

(Izuku POV)
It all started with Izuku Midoriya. He was deemed a quirkless boy in a quirk-filled world. Blah Blah Blah. Everyone knows who I am. I'm the one that shattered everyone's dreams. I'm the one and only Deku. Thanks for the nickname Kachaan.

So when I was younger, I wanted to be a hero, just like any other kid! When I was four, everyone around me started developing their quirks. Kachaan for example, he got an explosive quirk. He can ignite the nitroglycerin-like chemical in his sweat and make it combust. Pretty cool huh? Well, when I was four and went to the doctors to see if I would have a quirk, guess what they said? Yeah, you guessed it! I was deemed quirkless, all because of the bones in my pinky toe. Sounds like a load of crap to me. My life was based off of my toe...? HA hilarious. Well, safe to say that doctor got it wrong.

Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Izuku Midoriya, AKA the number 1 villain, Deku. I wreak havoc on whomever I please, and yet still, no one has been able to figure out who I am. Sad really.
I have multiple quirks. I'll tell you one, but you can figure out the rest as the story goes on. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the story! ;)

————

My quirk developed a lotttttt later than everyone else. It developed when I was 12. As I'm sure you can guess, I got bullied by anyone and everyone. Even my own mother, Inko. I sure am going to miss her. You see, she used to bully me and abuse me; Everything you can think of, she had done to me. She was an alcoholic that kept digging herself deeper and deeper into her own grave. I'm just the one that filled it with the dirt.

Anyways, my quirk is mental instability. HAH just kidding. I had that anyway, my quirk just made it worse.
My quirk can make the voices in my head become a reality. You know those voices you hear telling you to do something bad or crazy? Yeah... well sometimes, I don't have control over them and they just take over. Interesting huh? Well, when I say sometimes, the rest of the time it's like I can pull them out of my own head and into the physical realm and make most of them do anything I want them to do. Most being the key word. One of them in particular likes to tip the boat though. He likes to take things too far. He's the dominant voice in my head that's banging on the door, always begging to get out. (Safe to say that all the heroes think I'm a total nutcase.) I call the voice echo.

I know what you're thinking; Wow Izuku! Your quirk reminds me of that villain, Twice. I have two things to say to that:
1. Never call me Izuku again. That's the name my cursed mother gave me and only my closest friends can call me that (you'll get to meet them later, don't worry your pretty little head.) and
2. Yes, it is pretty similar except I'm not completely insane; our personalities are nothing alike and I can control my quirk. (Other than when that one switch is flicked and I can no longer contain him)
Now that that's over with, let's get on with the fun stuff!

Word count - 594 words (idk why people add this but imma do it too ig