Did I Hear Sparring?

Gosh I'm bored so I thought I'd try and write. :) wish me luck 💀 oh btw I forgot to mention (although I'm sure you've figured it out bc of how far we are lol) that it's gonna be from Izuku's POV unless otherwise indicated 😅

Toga and I walked back into the room after around 10 minutes. Eraser Head stood, still bound and bloodied but this time with anger in his face rather than guilt. Whoops we may have left him with his thoughts for too long. For the next hour we asked him the questions we needed to ask him, gaining quite a bit of intel. To be honest considering he's the No. 9 hero, he told us a lot more than I thought he would. I mean granted, he hesitated on a few of the questions, sometimes skipped past them and sometimes went on a tangent but overall it went pretty well.
Oh god I wish I could kill him, but then who would teach me at school?

BANG. We knocked him out.

AFO used one of his quirks to erase Eraser Head's memory. Kinda ironic if you ask me. We got him back to the alley way where we took him and just kinda placed him down to make it look like he had been drunk or knocked out or something. Just so he doesn't know he was with us. I'm sure you can picture what I'm trying to describe.

<time skip to when they're back at school the next day>

yAy BaCk At ScHoOl WiTh My ItChY aSs DiSgUiSe! Ugh I'm So HaPpY! I walked into school and sat down at my desk behind the hot headed-fire cracker. I'm not even sure why I'm still here. We got info off of Eraser Head so why do I still need to go to this shitty school?! Ugh maybe it's just so I can get more detailed info for if we actually need to get inside the school.

Eraser Head walks in without anyone in the class realising. Somehow though, I did.... maybe I've just got spidey-sense. "Everyone shut the hell up. I'm not listening to your shitty conversations. Today we're going to be sparring so we can get to know each other and our quirks. *clicks button* here are the costumes you requested at the start of the year. Get dressed and meet me at training ground beta." 

A bunch of costumes popped out of the walls with numbers and initials on them. I looked for I.M so I could find my own. Ah number 13. Such an unlucky number for such a lucky boy. Or should I say lucky villain :) I don't even remember what I asked my costume to be. I knew it couldn't be similar to my usual costume because Eraser Head would know.

Everyone goes into their changing rooms and begin to get dressed. I open up my case and looked inside. Oh yeah I remember. I asked for a pretty casual outfit. I didn't need too much protection because of all of the quirks I have.

I had some red trainers with black laces. I decided that out of my outfit, I'd at least need to have some sturdy shoes. They have special plates on the bottom that help me move faster when I run and jump. I had somewhat skin tight joggers/sweatpants so that I can move freely and easily, but they were still tight enough as to not fall down when I run. Trust me, not a fun experience, especially when fighting a pro hero; and when that pro hero can fly and control his feathers. That's a story for a different time though. I had a loose, black sleeveless shirt and a hoodie that went over the top. The hoodie was a dark green, similar to my actual hair colour and had a zip down the middle. It also had extra pockets sowed onto the inside. It's pretty comfy and they added everything I asked them too. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Before I walked out of my changing room, I decided to spice things up a bit. I liked having knives when I fought, it meant that I didn't have to rely on any of my quirks but could still take someone down; it's especially handy when I'm fighting Eraser Head, who, might I add, still doesn't suspect a thing...
I look around the room and find a small, empty, blue trash can. "Hmm this will do" I pick up the bin and it starts to shake ever so slightly.

"IZURI HURRY UP EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT AND I'M NOT WAITING ANY LONGER!" Eraser head shouted from down the hallway.

Oh for fucks sake. Why do people always have to interrupt me. I didn't even get to make my knives. This isn't gonna be as fun.

———

I walked out to everyone stood in a line. I'm not even sure why they're stood there when we were supposed to meet at the training ground. They all had these fancy ass costumes. That boy Tododoki had a pretty simple costume. He also had these strange canisters that look like five weenies. Weird.
I don't even know what we're meant to be doing. Ugh. People kept giving me weird looks too.. I think it may have been because I didn't have a flashy costume like they did. But at this point, with the quirks I have, I don't really need a flashy costume or anything, I just need to be comfortable. Or at least that's what AFO said when he told me about the use of my quirks.

He basically uses me as a dump for the powers he took but doesn't need any more, or the ones he feels I could use. Also sometimes he gives me the ones I ask for. I think secretly I'm his favourite. I don't think I've ever seen or heard him give Shigaraki any powers. I don't know, maybe he's done it in secret. Although it hurts a lot and I doubt he could even handle it. I mean it; It hurts like shit.

One of my favourite quirks I have is the angel one. Or I guess you could call it the devil one. I'll show you soon. Don't worry.

Gosh I've now realised how weird the perspective (past tense/present tense) in this story and I'm really sorry that it keeps changing. Ngl tho, I'm not sure how to fix it and still make it sound right. I keep trying to edit it to make it sound better but it all ends up feeling wrong so I'm sorry 😅

Word count - 1104 words