Fighting The Grape

Oh god I really do hate mineta so I think I'm gonna enjoy this. Does anyone reading this like mineta though?

We are about to fight and this kid is still drooling over the girls because of the costumes they are in. I'll admit, they look good but he is literally drooling. God I'm far away from him and I can see it coming out of his mouth and dripping onto the floor. Disgusting.

BEGIN!

Aizawa motions us to start the fight. Nice.

He goes to grab at his head. He rips off a purple ball. Can he detach his so-called hair?! Ok that's weird not gonna lie. Again I wonder what his limit is and what happens when he hits it.
I noted down what Sero could do and how he wasn't very smart in battle. I am still curious as to what this midget can actually do. Before I know it, he's shot two of his balls at me. He can throw them decently fast but he has somewhat poor aim. With how far away I am from him, it looks like he won't be able to hit me. What do the balls even do. They aren't rolling when they hit the ground. Maybe they're sticky? They aren't sticking to him though... Maybe they don't affect him.

I advance towards him slowly. Hey Mineta. He looks shocked at first but he doesn't go rigid like Sero did. I would've thought it would be the opposite way around, especially with the way they act and who they interact with. He slows but doesn't stop. He looks like he's aiming more carefully now. At my feet? He's going to try and stick me to the ground. Clever.

I'm still walking towards him. You're clever, aiming at my feet like that. But I can see your tactics. Don't underestimate me like poor Sero did.

blink

"WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO" Mineta is stood still in his tracks. I love invisibility so much. But like I said before, it tires me out decently fast. I can do it around three times, of course depending on how long I hold it for. To Mineta, I've disappeared. To everyone else, I've teleported. But between me and you, I just secretly ran really fast. Teleportation is one that tires me out a lot so I didn't want to use it just yet. I might just save that for precious Kachaan.

"Here I am Mineta," I whisper in his ear from behind him. It probably took me around 5 seconds to get to here, so others may think that it was really slow teleportation. That means that if I do end up using it against someone later on, they'll be shocked with the speed.

I took invisibility from this girl that was also going to apply to U.A her name was like Haga something and then I think her first name was Tofu or something like that.

Mineta turns around faster than you can imagine. I grab his hands before he could grab another ball of hair and bent down, bringing him down onto the floor with me, whispering in his ear again, "I told you not to underestimate me."

I kneel on his back so he still couldn't grab at his hair.
"If I were you I would stop perving on all the girls because trust me, you haven't seen what I'm capable of. It's disgusting. I don't care about most things but seeing you look at the girls like that is absolutely foul. Now be a good little grape and walk out of the ring before I beat you into a pulp. Literally"
He scrambled up faster than I imagined. Andddd out of the ring he goes. Simple and easy. He looks terrified too. Nice.

"IZURI WINS AGAIN" *DING DING DING*

Gosh this is getting kind of boring. I hope I get to fight someone that's actually worth it. One of the interesting ones that I mentioned when I first met them. I want to see what they can do.

——time skip to his next fight again——
This is basically the provisional (licensing exam at this point but we shall move past that lmao)

That girl with pink cheeks went up against Kachaan. She lost but she was very clever in the way she fought. She had good tactics; She kept low to the ground so she could use the rubble Kachaan made to her advantage.
Other fights passed too. But the next one. The next one was the one I've been waiting for. Whoever wins this, goes against me...
Todoroki Shoto vs Bakugo Katsuki.
"BEGIN"

Word count - 822 words.
Oof cliff hanger! I wonder who will win? mwuhahaha!

Lmao I'm reading over this so when I post it I don't look like an idiot but FUCK this chapter is bad and I'm sorry you had to read it (if you did that is).