Anger Issues ✨

"Shigaraki. I really do suggest that you remove your hand from my neck. You know it won't work anyway. So don't even try it. Don't piss me off more than you already do. I've had enough of your shit and I think your 'make-shift father' has too; or at least he sees that I have. Otherwise why else would he have given me this quirk?" At this point everyone's watching it all go down. I can hear static coming from the monitor on the desk, indicating that AFO is listening.

"Come on Shiggy, just let it go!" Toga shouts from behind us. I glance over at her with a small smile.

"Come on Shigaraki Tomura, listen to them," Kurogiri chips in.

"Say Tomura, what made you so mad in the first place?" I say, getting closer to his ear, clearly making him a little nervous.

"YOU BROUGHT BACK A PRO HERO WITHOUT WARNING! WHAT IF HES NOT KNOCKED OUT! WHAT IF HE KNOWS HOW TO GET HERE NOW! I CANT BE BOTHERED TO MOVE AGAIN!"

Again, I leaned in closer and heard shuffling from afar. "Well you shouting is probably going to wake him up Tomura. Maybe it already has."

I grabbed Shigaraki's arm and started to turn it into something else. "Hmmmmm what shall I turn your arm into 'Shiggy'? Maybe an apple? Maybe a banana. Oooo! Maybe I'll just get rid of it all together!" At this, he ripped his hand away. "Oh come one Shigaraki, let me show the others how powerful I actually am. After all, you came after me first. I'm tired of you thinking you can get away with everything. To be honest, I'm tired of you being in charge of us, but that's up to your daddy I guess."

I put my hand up and gave it a twirl, it dropped two wristbands. "Here, a gift from me Shigaraki." As I handed them to him, he looked at me hesitantly as if to ask what they were. "Come one, try them on. One on each hand and they do some really cool stuff!"

I scanned around the room to see Aizawa slowly getting up but no one saw him. "Yknow what, Eraser can have them." *shrug*
I snatched them out of his hands and with the blink of an eye, they were on Erasers wrists.
"Ah welcome back to the land of the living Eraser! Glad you've finally woken up. We've had a bit of fun but I think it would be more fun with you. I can see you're a little light headed, how about we set you down on the couch... yep there you go." I set him down on the couch and you could tell that he still wasn't fully awake. Probably because the amount of blood loss. I asked Toga to go and fetch me the first aid kit and she happily obliged, rushing off to the bathroom. As I watched her scamper off, Eraser Head tried to activate his quirk, but to no avail. "Oh right, sorry, forgot to mention. Those there are quirk cancellation bands. I made them. It's my first time using this quirk like this so you can tell me how they feel!"
After Toga came back with the first aid kit, I grab the bandages out and wrap some around his leg, to prevent further bleeding. "Damn I got you real good huh. For a small knife, it sure does cut deep. Maybe you need stitches. You might even end up looking like Dabi here when we're done with you!" I say, gesturing towards the scars and staple looking things on his face. "Well anyways, how about we get you a little snack so we can get your blood sugar back up and we can have some more fun."

After Eraser Head hesitantly ate the food we gave him, he still kept his mouth shut. He wouldn't tell us anything and wouldn't answer any of the questions we asked him. We were trying to be courteous hosts too! When being nice didn't work, we locked him and Toga (who had a few knives and a few ropes) in a room.

"OK OK OK STOP PLEASE ILL TALK PLEASE STOP THIS."

"Damn, that didn't take as long as I had expected..." I say, raising my eyebrows.

Word count - 726 words.