Hello 1A

(Izuku POV)
That day I met Toga was the best day of my life. I got revenge on the bitch that tormented me anddd I met people that actually cared about me. The first week or two, they were getting to know me but soon, they saw my potential. I am a good strategist, have fast reflexes, good gymnastic skills and I'm a chick magnet. ;)
I was basically raised by these guys and I can't thank them enough. It was thanks to them that I was able to see "Kachaan" again and show him what I can really do.

———
I was 14 and was turning 15 in three days. At that point, I had been with the league for around 5 years. Yeah I know what you're thinking "You killed your mom when you were 9?!" But, in my defence, I was almost 10... :)
Anyway, I had been told by the league of villains (LoV) that for my next mission I could apply for UA and help them get info for future missions. They also dropped in the juicy fact that "Kachaan" was going there and had already been accepted. Y'know what that meant? It meant I could get revenge. No one knew where I had been for the past 5 years, which meant it would be even better when Katsuki sees me. It meant I could brag about how much stronger I'd become (especially thanks to All For One (AFO)).

I gladly accept the challenge and get ready to go to the school. Kurogiri had links that helped me get into the school on recommendations. That meant that I didn't have to show precious little Kachaan what I could do.

———

The first day at school I was introduced with two other people because we hadn't been in the tournament: Todoroki Shoto and Yauyorozu Momo. I already knew what these two could do. Yauyorozu could basically make anything (non living) as long as she understood the atomic structures. Sounds like a weird quirk but it can be pretty useful I guess. She'd be an interesting addition to the LoV.

Todoroki's quirk was half hot half cold. One half gained from his mother (right) and the other, from his shitty father, Endeavour (ew).
The teacher Mr Aizawa was a well known pro hero that goes by the name of Eraser Head. Weird hero name if you really think about it... I had fought Eraser Head probably around 6 or 7 times before. It still makes me laugh that he's never been able to catch me and had only been able to land a few hits each time. He's not really that good at close hand combat so I don't know why he thought he could come after me. The one and only Deku? Not A Chance. He then looks at me and begins to introduce me. I gave a fake name as to not raise suspicion.
"And finally, this is Izuri [insert last name bc I can't think of one lol]"  I had to wear some sort of a disguise to go to this school too so that Eraser Head or Mr Aizawa wouldn't recognise me. I basically just wore something that could cover the colour of my hair [Pls just imagine it because I can't think of anything to describe it as that would make it make sense so just bare with me 😅]

We all stood at the front of the classroom and the other two started to bow. I followed their lead and slowly bend down too. As we all stood back up, I begin scanning the room. There are multiple people that caught my eye:
A redhead boy with sharp teeth that and smiled at me as we made eye contact. He looked like he could be a nice guy. Maybe I can get on his good side and see what he can do.
Another that caught my eye was a boy with vibrant yellow hair. It had a lightening-shaped streak embedded into it. I can only assume that his quirk is something to do with electricity or lightening.

The third person that caught my eye was a girl with a sound face and pink cheeks. She looked kind and easily persuadable. Even better. I wonder what she can do.

There was also a tiny boy with purple hair that sat there drooling over the girl stood next to me, Yauyorozu. He already began to annoy me a little. I could already tell he had a perverted nature. Some of these students I could
read like an open book.

As I continued to scan the classroom, my eyes fall upon a boy with spiky ash blonde hair that was looking out of the window. He seemed familiar, despite me only being able to see the back of his head. But then my eyes grew wide and a sadistic smile crept up my face. Found you Kachaan.

Word Count - 823 Words