The Aftermath Pt.2

I can't even remember what I was going to put in this chapter... I know I had a plan and that I wanted to separate it from the previous chapter but I can't for the life of me remember what it was so...... we're gonna wing it. Wish me luck. Also, sorry for the shitty writing 😂 I'm not an elegant author like some of the people on this app are. But I hope it's decent enough that you guys can understand it 😭. If you have any suggestions, feel free!

Recovery Girl slowly explains what happened:

"What's the last thing you can remember?"

"I remember falling down after the fight, and hearing Mr Aizawa shouting that I had won. I remember seeing Todoroki still tied up. Then I remember throwing up and my vision went black," I reply, hoping that a memory would somehow resurface and tell me what exactly had happened; but to no luck.

"Well after you vomited, which took a good while to clean up might I add, you say your vision blacked out. This may be true, however, you didn't pass out..." she watched my eyes as she said this, as if she was looking for validation. "Now I'm not sure what your quirk is or how it works but I know miraculous things can happen with it." She continues to look at me, causing me to gulp. What? Why am I gulping...? I'm not scared of her.

I go to speak but she interrupts; "You have healed a lot faster than any other patient I have had, despite you having so many injuries. Your brain was technically unconscious, but your body was still moving; which explains why you think you blacked out."

"Yes I know all of this but what happened after?!" I'm starting to get annoyed at this point. She's just rambling on, not telling me what happened.

She glares at me. For someone who is less than 4' tall, she really can give death stares.

"If you'd have let me speak, we would have gotten there already. So, anyway after you vomited, everyone started to panic. I mean it's not every day you fall from the sky and double over, throwing up.

I wasn't there on the pitch with you but I was watching from behind the scenes for when people did get injured.

So, when I saw you throw up, I assumed you were going to come straight to me, especially when everyone panicked.
Eraser Head, or Mr Aizawa, had managed to calm everyone down and when he walked over to you, you sprang up, as if you were being pulled by springs.
It was all like it was out of a film."

She said this as her face went white, any trace of colour draining out of it. I go to urge her to carry on but she seems to do so on her own.

"You moved like you were a puppet. Like you were being controlled. But the malice and anger was all there; as if it was still you. Which, I'm guessing it was because no villains came in after the incident. We've all blamed it on your quirk since none of us know exactly what it is..."

She looks at me expectantly, but what am I supposed to say? "Oh yeah I have multiple quirks because All for One gave them me, and I came here to take you all down, but some of the quirks I can't quite control so yanno, hope they don't get out control and get ya"

I smirk at myself unintentionally. I don't think she caught it though, luckily.

"You went for Eraser; calmly. You kept your cool, the entire time. He tried to ask the little grape boy, Mineta I think his name is, to stick you to the ground. Despite Eraser getting rid of your quirk, you were still moving like a puppet.
No matter how many times he caught you with his scarf, you still got out. When that kid tried to follow Eraser's instructions, you struck him down. So fast. It happened so fast."

I can hear her physically gulp at the thought of it. Me on the other hand? I'm relishing in the thought of killing that little bastard. The deep hatred I have for him has finally been quenched. He was on my hit list anyway, but I didn't think I was going to kill him in school. Eh. Oh well.  ( @anuglybitch24 I gotchu g)

"After that all happened, All Might tried to get involved, and it took him quite a long time to get you down. We had to involve quite a few heroes to get you down, but they managed. Then, they brought you here. They did quite a bit of damage but they thought it best to bring you here, rather than the hospital. Especially because of the falling out of the sky and vomiting etc," she waves her hand in the air and turns back to the paperwork on her desk, as if the whole thing didn't matter - as if I didn't kill another student.

I do want want to know more about that though, "what happened to the Mineta kid?"

She shudders.

"We held a funeral for him a few days ago; may he Rest In Peace.
But on a lighter note, you should be able to go back to class tomorrow and see all your classmates again. I'm sure they'll be glad to see you're okay!"
She tries to sound peppy but it comes off as more of a whimper.

Time skip brought to you by: Bakugo's tiddies.

I walk into the school and trudge my way towards 1A's classroom. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, staring as I walk down the hallway.

I eventually make it to the door after what felt like an eternity and look up at it as it looms over me.

"Time to get this over with," I mumble to no one in particular.

Word count - 1027 words

So so so so sorry for not updating in so long. Love you all and thank you for reading, if you still are that is.