Eraser Head

The quirks I've mentioned I had so far? They were all gifted ones. The one I got from the bitch I'm supposed to call Mother was metal attraction. My "mother's" quirk was an attraction one. She could use her eyes to attract small things towards her body. I suppose that's a good thing I got from her. Mine was much more powerful though for some reason.

As Eraser Head shot his scarf at me, I stepped to the side with a little smirk. It shot straight past my head. I looked over at Toga who was now on the right of me and chuckled a little.

"I guess this is the fun we get to have," I said still grinning.

"Oh Deku don't tease me. This is just child's play" she replied in a sweet, innocent, yet sinister tone.

I turned to look at Eraser Head who had just shot the other side of his capture weapon in my direction. I caught it and tugged it quickly and heavily. His read glowing eyes were replaced with fearful ones when the scarf tightened around his neck and pulled him off of the rooftop he was perched on.

"Uh oh," I spat out sarcastically "you've got yourself in a little bind here Eraser!"

The hero lunged towards me and yanked the scarf out of my hand as I was distracted with Toga. "Whoopsy daisy. Nice move Mr. Head."
The hero's hair began to flow upwards as he sprung towards me. I already knew what that meant. I'm sure you do too. You're not an idiot. I don't think. Well, if there's a slight possibility you don't, it meant he had activated his quirk, meaning I could no longer activate mine. Yippee right?

As he's running towards me, I flick my wrist and a small knife came flying down my sleeve and into my hand. SHWING.

I threw the knife, with another flick of the wrist. As it flies through the air, it's projection curves, like a football would. I know what you might be thinking "wait a second, I thought you couldn't use your quirk; How are you manipulating the metal?!" Well to put it simply, I'm not, I've just learnt loads from Toga. The knife hits Eraser's leg, causing him to tumble.

"Hey, pretty gyal," I turn to Toga, " Why don't you have a little go"

She skips excitedly over to Eraser Head who was now clutching his leg. I watch as she pulls out a cleaver and puts it over her head, ready to slice off Eraser's head.
SLAMMM

It hit the floor. Damn. He had rolled out of way just in time and had wrapped Toga up in his scarf.

"Nice move! Damn your reflexes are getting quicker, I'm proud. However, I'm gonna need you to let her go. It'd be a shame if I had to kill you now and we don't get to have another nice chat. Cmon let her go before things get ugly."
He looks at me with, what looked like, anger in his eyes. uH oH sCaRy ErAsEr HeAd.

"I think you forgot one thing Eraser..."  I hold my hand out and the knife that Eraser Head had removed from his leg, flew towards me. It sliced straight through his scarf so that Toga could wiggle herself free; "...you forgot to keep your quirk active"

As I observe the knife that is now in my hand, Eraser tries to activate his quirk again but I simply kick dirt in his eyes. In all of the kerfuffle, his glasses had fell off. Now that he couldn't see us, he couldn't use his quirk on us.

"Toga sweetie... didn't you want some of his blood?"

She lunges towards him, knocks him out and slowly starts to drain some of his blood. Yummy! :)

"Hey Izu can we take him home with us? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee"

I looked over at her pleading eyes and nodded, "sure why not?" We were probably 10 minutes away from the base; so we took the side roads as to not be seen dragging around a pro hero.

When we got home, we were greeted my multiple pairs of surprised eyes.
"Look what we got."

"Damn Izuku, I knew you were going on a walk but I didn't think you'd come back with Eraser fucking Head!!"

I look over at Shigaraki who was now scratching his neck in frustration. "Damn Shigaraki, if you keep scratching like that, you won't even need to use your quirk to disintegrate your own neck. Hey by the way, Kirogiri, how do you even get dressed when you don't technically have arms and legs...? I've been meaning to ask but-"

I was interrupted by a hand around my neck.
"Shigaraki, I advise you to remove that before you regret it" I look over at him, anger in my expression. I've had enough of his shit.

Word count - 830 words

Sorry for the short chapters, I'll try and make them longer :)