Prepare for Action

Oh gosh wish me luck again :)

We all make our way to the training ground, admiring the views as we go. It's an ideal place to see what we can all do. Although I think Eraser Head changed where we were training. This isn't the big factory place I thought it would be. It's more like a gymnasium. To be honest I don't really care where we are, I just want to beat the crap out of the people in this class. Especially that little purple dude, he really aggravates me for some reason. I also want to see what Kachaan can do now. Though, I'm not going to be able to call him that for a while, or he'll figure out who I am before I want him to.

I think he's going to be the first one I tell, just because it would be funnier to watch him writhe in anger or annoyance. It would be even better if I could see him break down. Maybe even apologise for what he did to me as a kid! Eh as long as it's an entertaining reaction, I really don't care.

Ah before I continue on with my story and how training went, I feel as though I should explain what the whole trash can fiasco was. One of the quirks I was given was atom manipulation. This means that I can basically use the atoms in the air or in an object and change them into something else. It's sort of like that girl Yauyorozu's quirk but I can form organisms (not really people (although I haven't tried it) but more so things like flowers). I also don't really have to know the atomic composition of the items (although I know most of them anyways because I'd like to think that I'm pretty smart (it does make it easier to know them though)) and sometimes I get to make up things that haven't been made before but it takes a lot of thought and concentration. It's one of the ones that sounds really fancy, cool and overpowered; which it is. But it's also the one that not many of my other quirks can help. By this I mean that it has serious side effects that can't be subdued by my other quirks. If I use the quirk too much, it starts to change me too. I can see it happening though so I know when to stop. Basically like Dabi but with changing my arm into a banana or something. It sounds horrible and trust me, it is. It means I would have to stop mid-way through making something. I haven't let this happen though, I mainly just stop after I've done it a few times.
(Idk if that made sense to you guys but basically his quirk is atom manipulation so he can use atoms to his advantage. For example, changing a bin into a few knives or something like that. He can also manipulate the air without turning it into an object (by this I mean that if he wanted to, he could take all of the oxygen out of someone's lungs and replace it with CO2...(which you may or may not see later on in the story)).The drawback though is that if he uses it too much he'll either start to change into what he's making or he'll start to deteriorate. Sorry for making it so confusing and long.)

Anyway, Eraser Head, (who I'll now refer to as Aizawa when Deku's in school because it's easier) huddled us up into a group and started describing what we were going to be doing. Apparently we're going to be fighting each other one on one. And the winner will progress up and up until there is a final winner. This is going to take ages so I suppose we're going to be doing this for the rest of the day. Sounds tedious but fun at the same time.

<time skip to when deku's first match comes up, brought to you by the clock>

Ah finally, it's my turn. Who am I up against....? Who the fuck is that?! Sero Hanta? Who the hell- oh tape arms, btec Spider-Man. This will be over quickly... I looked at him as he made hard eye contact with me. He seems cocky. Time to put him in his place. I can't show too many quirks so looks like I'm going to have to pick one. Hmmmmmmm
Ah I know which one ;)

Hmm I wonder which one he picked..?
What do u think?
Word count - 765 words