NO! I'LL BE A HERO!

"OH! Todoroki, I think you'll have fun with us by the way!" I shout down to him just before teleporting next to him.
I whisper right next to his ear, still holding the daggers, "you can get revenge on that git you're supposed to call 'father'"

His left side flames up a bit, but he gains composure fast. "NO! I'LL BE A HERO!"

"Are you sure? It's more fun on this side."

"OF COURSE IM SURE!" He spins around and goes to freeze me to the spot.

"Ah, ah, ah not so fast!"
I slice his neck with one of the daggers, watching him fall to the floor, clasping his neck before he fell limp. "He went down easier than expected," I say, wiping the blood off of the dagger, onto my trouser leg.

"Now, onto you," I turn to All Might. "Hey All Might! How's One For All treating you? I heard that it's depleting and slowly bringing you with it. Apparently I can beat you to the curb without you even having time to blink," I squint my eyes, "I heard you're losing your touch."

Everyone removes their gaze from Aizawa and lends it to All Might.

"Young Izuri what are you talking about?" He bellows, but I can hear the tremble and anxiety in his voice.

"You can call me Deku if you'd like!"

Everyone audibly gasps.
Did they not hear Kachaan say it? Did they not connect the dots? Well it's too late now anyway. I may as well reveal who I am.

Why aren't they attacking me though. That's the part I don't understand. Aizawa was the only pro that tried and Kachaan was the only student that tried.

"You're all awefully boring," I say in a posh accent. "No one's even trying! I just killed a classmate for Christ's sake! And yet none of you are coming after me? How horrible," I conclude, scanning the room.

What I did forget, however is that Shinsou was Todoroki's sparring partner and that he was directly behind me, holding a scarf identical to Aizawa's.

The only thing that jogs my memory is a scuff his foot makes against the rough terrain as he shuffles closer to me.

Another thing I forgot to consider is that another pair was training near to Todoroki: Ashida Mino and Shoji Mezo.

Shit.

I spin fast enough to stop Shinsou from strangling me with his scarf, but not fast enough to stop that stupid alien face from covering my face in acid.

"ARGH!"

This simple action from Mina and Shinsou shot everyone into action.

"So that's how you want to play?" I ask, trying desperately to hide the fact that my face is literally burning. "Well I can play like that too, even if I don't have my sight."

I fly up into the air so I have chance to heal my face.

I can't heal it as fast as usual, due to the overuse of my other powers, but it's healed within two minutes.

I already knew what was coming though.

I've lost my vision. There is no way it wouldn't happen; considering it's literal acid.

Shit.

I take a deep breath in through my nose and exhale through my mouth, focussing on the sound.

I've done this before. It should be okay. I just wanted to test myself before, to see how well I could do with my eyes blindfolded, but I didn't think I'd actually have to put it into action!

I take another inhale, focusing on the movement of the air.

If one of my quirks is atom manipulation, then if I focus enough, I should be able to focus on the atoms and feel their movements.

*inhale*

*exhale*

There.

On my right, someone flying through the air, at a fast speed, as if they've projected themselves.

Only a few people move that fast:

Me
Eraser
Sometimes Toga
But most importantly;

"Not fast enough Katsuki!"
I shout as I throw another one of my daggers at him.

It makes a noise as it penetrates something.

My eyebrows tie together in confusion, trying to figure out what it was.

Because it wasn't Katsuki. It was something else.

*inhale*

*exhale*

My controlled breathing becomes a bit more rushed as I try and focus on what it was.

That frog girl. She may have taken it from the air before it hit him.
Or maybe that girl with funny, dangly ears. She could have done it too.

No matter. I can always try again.

*inhale*

*exhale*

I focus on the sounds coming around the room, most of it being scuffles along the floor, as if ready to pounce.
But the main one I need to focus on now is the bubbling.

The one indication that signals he's closer to me than I need him to be.

The bubbling of nitroglycerin.

Well then.

Hmmmm maybe I can use it against him.
It does create heat, after all.

Remember what I did to Nezu at the start of the year?

No?

Heat manipulation.

Using three quirks at once is going to kill me.
Metaphorically of course.

None of these wannabes could kill me. No matter how hard they tried.

Just as the spark is about to hit me, I swivel quickly; like a dog trying to get water out of its fur.

I guess I forgot how fast his reflexes were.

Word count - 902 words