Backstory

(Izuku POV)
When I was younger, like I said, my mother abused me and bullied me constantly. It drove me to the brink of insanity. So when I killed her, I obviously had to run away. That's when I found the cute little girl Toga. She found me when I was covered in my mother's blood and looked at me with insatiable hunger in her eyes, slowly licking the knife in her hand.
Toga was always a little weird. When I first saw her, she had just finished slicing up a random man on the street, letting him bleed out. From that moment on, I knew we would get along. I think she knew too because as soon as she looked at me, she smiled, showing off her canines; and skipped over like the 10 year old she was.

She came over and introduced herself, asking whos "tasty blood" was all over me. I smiled and bluntly told her it was my mother's.
"Oh? What did you do? Was it gruesome? Did you save any blood? Can I have it??"
Obviously she was just as insane as me so, like I said, we got along splendidly. She took me to the secret hideout she lived in. That's where I met Dabi, Shigaraki and Kurogiri. It looked like a bar when I first walked in, but boy was I surprised when I found out the strange things they got up to in their spare time.
Here, I'll introduce you to the people I now call my family:

First is Shigaraki Tomura. He's basically a grown man that pulls temper tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. He can be really annoying when this happens and often ends up taking it out on Kirogiri. Tomura's quirk is called decay. Basically, when he touches something with all five of his fingers, he can dissolve it. Safe to say that when he gets mad, I'm glad I have fast reflexes because sometimes he tries to come after me. This guy has scars all over his face and seems as though he never sleeps and never has done. Which, now I think about it, I don't think I actually have seen him sleep before. Also, he looks like he's never heard of lip balm or chapstick. He has light blue hair and has a hand fetish.

Moving onto Kurogiri. I don't know his first name and I don't think anyone does. Weird. Well, anyways, his quirk is called warp gate. It basically means he doesn't have a face or hands but still manages to clean glasses at the bar... I don't know how that works not gonna lie. He's a gentleman and is always kind. Even to Tomura during his temper tantrums. Ugh they really do annoy me. I wonder how Kurogiri gets dressed in the morning... Like how can he put on his clothes when he doesn't have hands? Or maybe he just portals them onto himself... Well you can figure that one out I guess.

Next is Toga Himiko. Her quirk is transform. When she drinks someone's blood she can basically turn into them. I wonder how she even figured out her quirk. Like was she just licking peoples arms after they've cut themselves and POP she was them? Like I said before, you figure it out and tell me if you do. I'm not sure if Himika is crazier than me; so I guess we'll see as the story goes on. Oh also, she likes knives and has tried to cut me a few times. Weird vampire girl.

Finally, there's Dabi. Dabi doesn't open up much to people so I'm not really surprised that he didn't tell me why he became a villain. I kinda feel sorry for the guy, I mean look at him! He looks like someone went to town on his face with a stapler. Dabi's quirk is often called cremation. He can basically make really really hot fire come out of his hands. Cool huh? Sometimes though when he uses it, it burns him from the inside out. That's why his face looks like that. He's still hot though. Literally Oh also! His fire is blue. Even cooler right! Reminds me of that one show I watched with a girl called Azula. She was a badass hottie too. Anyways

Let's get back to the story of how I became the number one villain.

Word count - 740 words