Shitty Sero

I'm writing this on the bus to pass the time to it may be kinda crap :)

The quirk I decided on was telepathy. Ah yes another one I haven't told you about yet. This one isn't too strong but since I don't need to move or speak, I thought it would be funny to watch the audience look on in confusion.

To get the opponent out, we had to get them out of the ring or incapacitate them. Sounds decently easy.

Sero came at me full force. He started by shooting tape at me. Predictable. Dodged. Again, he shoots it at me. I wonder how much he can shoot before he tires out? He doesn't seem like much of  a close combat fighter. I'll use that to my advantage.

He shoots another line of tape at me. I don't think he has much experience with sparring. I've gone through too much training to know that I shouldn't, or cannot waste any time whilst against any opponent. (Although I do break that rule when fighting Eraser Head, just because it's funny.)

I grab the tape and attempt to pull him along with it. No use. It seems that he can control the tape and snap it off when he needs to or wants to. Interesting. I still want to know how much he can use before he can reach his limit.

He's still firing away at me! Is this guy dumb? Does he not understand the word 'tactics'? He's not giving himself any time to think. He's just shooting away! I've been dodging all of his attacks, and yet he still carries on. I feel kind of bad for him....

May as well activate my quirk. (A/N: Italics will symbolize what he's saying to Sero through his telepathy)
Hey Sero... he instantly stops what he's doing. A look of confusion spreads across his face and he looks down at the ground. I'm guessing you haven't had much experience fighting before? He looks up at me in shock, whilst I just stare at him. Everyone looks amazed as they watch us. To them, Sero has given up but still stands in the ring. No one else can hear me. It's just you and me. So I think I'll give you a few hints to make it more interesting.... You're going to run out of stamina soon. I'm not sure how much tape you can dispense and how fast you can make it but I'm willing to find out. Orrrr you can figure out some tactics because in 10 seconds I'm going to sprint towards you and knock you out of the game faster than you can blink; and don't underestimate me. I'm stronger, faster and more agile than I look. You ready? He looks at me in fear. Oh god how much I love to see that look on people's faces before I attack or, mainly kill them.
10
9
8
7
Come on Sero, I hope you've got a plan. You haven't seen me fight before so I hope you make it good.
6
5
Everyone's still watching us remember. And you're still paralyzed in shock. Tick tock Sero, tick tock.
4
To make it easier, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I pick up a piece of tape he shot at me a minute prior. You see this? He makes eye contact with me again. I'm going to use it against you. I'm going to wrap your legs up and trip you over, and if you try and shoot more at me, I'll use it to tie your elbows together.
3
Almost there now
2
Ready?
1
Times up. I hope you used it wisely.

I jumped towards him, just like I told him I would. I'm not so sure that he prepared but just like I told him; don't underestimate me. I have to make sure that I don't maneuver the same way I do when fighting Aizawa.

SLAM.

Well, I guess he didn't prepare too well. I literally told him what I was going to do. He didn't even try and shoot anything at me either. Maybe he reached his limit, maybe he was still in shock, or maybe he's just a plain fucking idiot.

I grab another piece of his tape and tie his elbows together.

Shwoop

I pull him over my shoulder and walk over to the edge of the ring and rolled him out.

IZURI WINS *DING DING DING*

That was so easy yet so long. Such a waste of time.

<time skip brought to you by my Nan>

How the actual hell did that guy win his match. He's such a coward. Ugh he's showing his perverted side again. Maybe that's just what he's always like... At least I get to face him now.

What quirk should I use on him? I mean technically no one saw me use telepathy because I didn't show that I was using it....

AHA! I know!
Do I really want to show it though? It tires me out easily. I'll try and heal myself as I go along.

Gosh telling you this makes me realise how many quirks I actually have...

Hello Mineta Minora. Are you ready to fight?

Word count - 878 words