A Not So Leasurely Stroll

"Ugh get off of me," I said, already knowing who it was.

"Sorry Izu, I just missed you," Toga replied with a pout.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What's been happening here then," I say looking around at all of the dust and broken glass"

"Take a guess," Dabi retorted.
I nodded. I already knew that the adult baby had had a temper tantrum again. "What was it about," I asked looking up and making eye contact"

"Kurogiri told him to chillax because he was a little angry that you were the only one to go to UA and not Toga. Stupid if you ask me. She wouldn't last two minutes without stabbing someone. And Eraser Head would instantly recognise her..."

God Shigaraki was such a baby. So annoying and his vision was so limited when it came to the missions. I'm not even sure how he hasn't been caught. He's a little stupid to be a villain. But his sweet little daddy AFO kept him around, because he loved him. I reckon he just took pity on him.

I threw my bag down into the corner of the room and stretched my back. I could see the footsteps that sat in the dust, some looking as if he was dancing or spinning around on his heels. I took off the UA blazer that had been weighing me down all day and hung it up on the stand next to the door. I couldn't even be bothered to clean up the mess. I wasn't the one that made it. I wasn't going to do anything about it. Although, I already knew Kurogiri was going to be the one cleaning it up in the end.
I sat on the sofa that was planted in the middle of the room, around 5ft away from the stools at the bar, and turn on the TV. Nothing interesting was on so I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Toga!" I shouted without looking behind me. She jumped onto my lap.

"Yessssss," she smiled, showing off her bloody canines.
I looked her in the eyes with a sadistic smile;

"Wanna go have some fun?"
She hopped off of my lap and began to jump up and down with glee.

"I'll take that as a yes.... Let's go get ready then," I smile again.

After we were both changed, toga in her cardigan and little white skirt, and me in my villain costume, we walk out the door slowly, making sure no one sees us. "Ugh I can't wait to kill some people, I've been craving it all day" I look down at Toga; she's still smiling and twisting a lose strand of hair around her finger.

"Me too"

My villain outfit was simple and useful. I had a white, long sleeve dress up shirt that was partially covered up by a purple vest. I like purple, I've been told it complements my eyes. I had formal black trousers, accompanied by black derby shoes. I like to be formal when I kill people. It means that the last thing they see is a dashing boy while their blood drips in front of their eyes and darkness consumes them. I don't like blazers. So I don't wear one. Instead, I have a belt that holds everything I need. I have multiple steel knives sat in it, just like Toga has up her sleeves. (I also have one up each of my sleeves, just in case) I also have a small cylinder thing. It turns into a staff from the click of a button and with another click can add a blade (similar to a scythe.) I also have pepper spray. Who doesn't love a bit of pepper spray?.

To finish the outfit off, I also have my signature black leather gloves. Here's what my outfit looks like:

(This is one of the ones I found online and just edited a little (changed the hair colour a little

(This is one of the ones I found online and just edited a little (changed the hair colour a little... etc etc))

As we continued walking down the street, we heard a little fight from one of the alley ways. "Hey... Isn't that that hero Native? Looks like he's fighting some rando. Maybe a villain?" Toga said confused and looked up at me. "Can we go join? It'd be cool to be able to turn into a hero like native. I'm not sure what his quirk is but I wanna drink his blood," she continued as her face grew more distorted.

"Let's go!" I replied as I looked back down at her.

As I walked, and Toga skipped over to the alley-way, we see a masked man fighting. He had two long swords and multiple knives. We watched him in awe as he jumped back and fourth, easily dodging the hero's attacks. "This looks fun, may we join?" I asked as he licked his sword. The hero fell down quicker than a dead dog. Was he dead..? The villain looked at us and clearly saw we were confused.

"Blood is pretty tasty if you try it," he looked at us with a strange face.

Toga grinned uncontrollably and skipped over to the man on the floor. "Can we keep him? Please can we," she said, her voice twisted and her eyes evil yet somehow innocent at the same time.

Before I could even answer, the villain, who I later found out to be called Stain had stabbed him in the head, splattering Toga with blood.
Well I wasn't expecting that. Toga licked her hands and lips clean of the splattered blood and got up with a pout. "I don't want him anymore. It won't be as much fun." She walked away and left me standing there.

I looked down at the pro hero and then back at Stain. I shrugged and followed Toga.
"Let's have some fun of our own," I told her trying to cheer her up a little.
She looked in front of her but I could still see the smile she gave.

We continued to walk down the road as we had done before. That is, until we were interrupted by another person.

"Ugh Eraser Head. I'm getting real tired of seeing you," I rolled my eyes

"Hello again Deku"

Word count - 1035 words