Bakugo vs Todoroki

Golly gosh. Will I follow the story line where Bakugo wins or will I let Todoroki win? Read on to find out

From where I'm sitting, it looks like Kachaan is- is foaming at the mouth? Is he that excited to fight this Todoroki kid? What the hell. He used to be angry when we were kids but he's so much angrier now. A true firecracker hothead.

"BEGIN!"

Aizawa motions them to start the fight.

As suspected, Bakugo jumps directly towards Todoroki, using his explosions to boost him. I haven't seen Todoroki fight but Bakugo used to beat me up enough for me to know he always starts a fight with a right hook.
Yep. Just as I suspected. There's a lot more power in them now than there used to be. That makes sense though I guess. I wonder how Todoroki will react...?

An ice wall? Smart. If Todoroki can cool down Bakugo enough, he'll be too cold to make the nitroglycerine-like chemical in his sweat; and therefore won't be able to use his quirk. I wonder if he realises this though...

Todoroki isn't using his fire against Bakugo. You can see how the ice is affecting him. Maybe he can't use them both at the same time? Or maybe he doesn't like to use it. Maybe something went wrong in the past and he hurt someone? Or maybe he just doesn't like that side of his quirk? I hope I get to fight him so I can see what he can do with it.

Gosh the fight's been going on for around 5-10 minutes now. Bakugo's still relentless and Todoroki is using more forceful attacks. I'm surprised he could hold back at the start. I would have beat Bakugo to a pulp by now. He's so arrogant, cocky and has no respect for others. I think out of all the people I've met in class 1A, he'd be the worst to add to the LoV. He would go off on his own and ignore AFO. I think it would be better to kill him. It would be more satisfying too.
Anyways, back to the fight...

It's getting cold in here, which I think is a good sign. A smart move by Todoroki, but you can see it taking an even bigger impact on his body. He's got frost covering his cheek now. I would have assumed that he could regulate his body temperature based off the other side of his quirk but maybe not.

Wait a minute. The frost is disappearing? Damn! Maybe he can! Wow! He'd be an excellent addition to the LoV! I know I'm not meant to be scouting but having him would be awesome. He's level-headed, calm, collected, powerful and hot. He'd be able to stand up to Shigaraki too when he goes too far. That means it won't just be me and Kurogiri arguing with him.

I think the fight is almost over. Bakugo's relentless and doesn't back down but his legs look like they're going to give way; whilst Todoroki is using ice barricades to keep himself steady and in the ring. Smart. I like this boy. He's got good tactics, just like that girl with pink cheeks.

Wait. What just happened. Bakugo was just there but where the fuck did he go. Oh my god. I blinked and Todoroki shot him out of the ring. Jesus Christ! He looks like he's bleeding from the head though. Todoroki must have hit him hard. Good. As he should. I hope he's done a lot of damage. I want him to die. But I want him to die at my hands. He will receive justice  and I will receive satisfaction.

———time skip to when Bakugo is out of recovery girls office and is back in the gym, tired af———

I get to fight this Todoroki kid. I can't wait. Aizawa said that we could have a bigger break because of how long the fight was between the other two. He said he wanted Todoroki to be able to take a break and heal up, as well as Bakugo.

—————

Guess who just walked in. All fucking Might. That shitty hero that plasters a fake smile on his face constantly. The man the LoV and myself want to take down. I don't have a personal vendetta against him like Shigaraki does, but oh god would it be amazing to be able to bring him to his knees and make him kiss my feet. Someone like that? Someone that everyone adores? Under my command? Amazing.

I hope he gets to see this fight and I hope he fears me when he sees me. It would've been even better if he got to watch the other fights too but oh well. I just hope he doesn't underestimate what I can do; just so that when he fights the LoV... he'll try his hardest. It'll be an even sweeter victory.

Word count - 828 words