1

Cami

Cami.Sinclair: Australia bound🇦🇺🏎 @emilyrichards

25k likes || 1905 comments

Danielricciardo: see ya soon☺️
➡️ can't wait❤️

User: she's so pretty😍

Emilyrichards: you haven't even picked me up yet🙄
➡️ on route☺️

User: she's going to the GP🥰

Lewishamilton: see you soon little one💙
➡️ see you soon Lew😌

Carlossainz55: come see me🙃
➡️ of course☺️

-Load More Comments-

—————

Camille braced herself as she felt the wheels of the plane come into contact with the concrete of Melbourne Airport. She was used to the long flight every year for the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne was always the season opener and one of her favourite races of the calendar.

Camille was used to attending the races on her own as over the years her mother had slowly removed herself from attending F1 events and it was a decision that Camille didn't question as she already knew the reason behind it.

But this year Camille's best friend, Emily's, birthday happened to fall on the date of the season opener and Camille decided to treat her childhood friend to a ticket for the event with full access to the McLaren garage as Camille always had.

The pair gathered their belongings along with their carry on suitcases before making their way off the plane and into the hot Australian heat outside.

"I'm so excited." Emily squealed in excitement as the pair made their way out of the airport where there was several taxis waiting to take people to their destination.

The pair of best friends took a taxi into the centre of Melbourne where they were staying in a hotel around 7 minutes from the track.

"So how does this work?" Emily wondered as they made their way into the hotel to check into their room for the next few days.

Today was Thursday and race weekend didn't start until Friday with practice and media taking place before qualifiers on Saturday to decide the position for the official race on Sunday.

"We can just relax today and tomorrow we'll go down to the track. I have to pop into McLaren to say hello and then we're free to watch them practice. Saturday the boys will practice again before qualifying that afternoon which is always really exciting and then Sunday in the official race." Camille explained as they walked towards the reception desk.

"I think you missed the part where you introduce me to all of the cute drivers." Emily replied causing Camille to laugh.

"How can I help you?" The older woman behind the reception desk asked as she noticed the two girls approach her.

"We'd like to check in please. One room under Sinclair." Camille told her with a smile on her face.

The woman started to type on the computer in front of her before the sound of a printer could be heard. She turned around to grab a piece of paper from it before turning back around.

"Just sign here please Miss Sinclair." She said as she slid the paper and pen across the counter. "You'll be on the 10th floor. Room 972."

Camille signed the piece of paper before placing the pen back down on the counter. The older woman then handed her two room key cards in exchange for the signed paper.

"Thank you." Camille spoke as she took her suitcase before she and Emily walked towards the elevator.

"You still didn't answer my question." Emily reminded her best friend as she pressed the button for the 10th floor.

"Just because I know some of the drivers doesn't meet I know them all." Camille replied as she lent against the back wall of the moving elevator.

"That's fine. Once you know Max Verstappen." Emily smiled.

"Has a girlfriend." The Sinclair girl informed her best friend causing her face to drop.

"What?!" Emily exclaimed loudly causing Camille to jump slightly.

"Oh my god, no need to shout." Camille told her as they stepped off the elevator on their floor.

"I can't believe you never told me that." Emily scowled her friend.

"You never asked." Camille spoke as they walked towards their hotel room.

"Fine. I'll find someone else then. What other drivers do you know?" Emily wondered as she looked over at her best friend next to her.

Camille simply laughed at her friend as they came to a stop outside their hotel room. Camille waved the key card over the reader and heard the lock click open before she pushed the door open with her hand.

"Oh my god. Why do I keep forgetting how rich you are?" Emily asked out loud as they walked further into the hotel room that was quiet large with two double beds in the centre with a tv in the middle on the wall at the end of the beds.

"Shut up." Camille spoke with a smile as she threw herself onto the bed and let hero eyes close after the long flight to Australia they had just taken.

" Camille spoke with a smile as she threw herself onto the bed and let hero eyes close after the long flight to Australia they had just taken