26

"Don't throw me. Charles." Camille shouted before her body suddenly came into a contact with the cold ocean.

The brown haired girl resurfaced and used her hand to push her hair from her face as she looked up at her boyfriend who was standing at the back of the boat after having thrown her off the boat.

"You're dead Leclerc." She told him pointing a threatening finger in his direction before swimming towards the back of the boat.

She pulled herself up and grabbed a towel to wrap around her body before walking down into the kitchen of the boat.

"What happened you?" Cate asked as he looked the girl up and down.

"Him." Camille replied pointing to the guy who followed her inside.

"You threw her off the boat?" Pierre wondered as he grabbed beer from the fridge.

The four had gone on holidays together in Greece during the Formula One summer break.

"Oh yeh." Charles said with a smile before walking forward and taking a beer from his best friend's hand.

"You know she's gonna kill you right?" Pierre questioned before taking a drink of the cold beer.

"Oh yeh." The Monégasque nodded in reply before coping Pierre's action. The two boys then disappeared back up to the deck of the boat where the controls were.

"Are you okay?" Cate wondered looking at her fellow brunette. Camille nodded as she wrapped the towel tightly around her body. "Watch this. Did they actually not get us a drink?"

Cate spoke the last question loudly as she walked towards the steps leading to the back of the yacht they had rented.

"Uh oh." Pierre whispered up on the deck causing the two girls to laugh.

Suddenly the two boys appeared back in the kitchen with innocent smiles on their faces.

"Hey, you want a drink?" Pierre asked wrapping his arm around Cate's shoulder and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"That would be great thanks." Cate said in reply before winking at Camille after Pierre walked towards the fridge.

"You want a drink?" Charles wondered as he prepared to wrap his arm around Camille's shoulder.

"Don't even think about it." The Brit spoke as she stepped away from her boyfriend before he could touch her. "I'm still mad at you."

Camille winked at Cate before disappearing down to the bedrooms and the one Camille and Charles were sharing. She walked into her room and locked inside.

"Camille come on. It was a joke." Charles said after trying to open the door only to find it was locked.

The girls continued to smile as she used the towel to dry her hair before throwing it up into a messy bun.

Charles continued to knock on the door until eventually it grew silence and Camille assumed the Monégasque got fed up and decided to head back upstairs.

Camille opened the door after another few minutes of fixing her appearance only for Charles to fall at her feet.

"Hello." He said with a smile as he lay on the ground and looked up at her.

"Hi." Camille replied with a smile before stepping over him.

"Cami, come on." Charles quickly got off the ground and chased after her.

He grabbed her arm and stopped her before she could go back upstairs. He pushed her back until she was against the wall and his arms were either side of her body trapping her there.

"Come on. It was just a joke." The Ferrari told her.

"I know." Camille replied with a soft nod.

"And I thought it would be fun- wait what?" Charles said looking down at her a couple of inches below him.

"I know. I was just pretending to be mad at you." Camille spoke before reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Good. Because I don't ever want you to be mad at me." Charles told her snaking his arms around her waist.

She pulled his face down to hers and placed his lips onto his giving him a soft and sweet kiss to let him know she's wasn't mad at him.

—————

The four returned home late that night from dinner in a nearby restaurant to where they had parked the yacht. Pierre and Cate went to straight to be while Charles took Camille's hand and guided her to the front of the boat.

The pair laid down on the lounging area on the front of the boat and stared up at the stars. Charles connected their hands and held them up in the air towards the stars.

"What are we doing?" Camille wondered with a smile on her face.

"Looking at the stars." Charles replied casually. Camille could tell he was slightly drunk and that was most likely where the impromptu decision to lay on the front of the boat came from

"Okay then." Camille spoke as she moved over so she could lay her head on his chest as they continued to stare at the stars and talking long into the night.

—————