7

Camille was sat with her family watching afternoon qualifiers on Saturday in Barcelona. The Sinclair girl bounced her cousin up and down to on her knee as they watched the drivers fight for starting places for tomorrow's race.

"Did I see something about a McLaren team dinner on your laptop earlier?" Laura asked he daughter as they watched both Lando and Carlos complete their Q2 with neither of them qualifying in the top 10, which was unfortunate for McLaren.

Charles had finished in P5 less than 0.5 of a second behind Max who just missed out on P3 by 0.1 of a second showing just how competitive the sport really is.

"Where you snooping through my stuff?" Camille replied trying to keep her voice calm as she was aware of the five year old boy on her knee.

"You left it open on the desk when you went to be bathroom and I saw the email." Laura defended her actions.

It was safe to say the mother and daughter weren't as close as Camille had been with her father. Their personalities were very similar causing them to clash quiet often.

"That still doesn't give you the right to read my emails." Camille told her mother.

"We're you gonna tell me about it?" The older Sinclair wondered.

"I haven't even decided if I wanted to go, it was just an invitation from the team." The brown haired girl replied.

"You still should've told me. Who said I would've let you go?" Laura spoke which really made Camille angry.

"Let me go? Mother I'm not 5 years old anymore, you can't tell me what I can and cannot do." Camille said as she moved Lucas onto the seat next to her as qualifiers came to an end and the drivers left the track.

"When you live under my roof, yes I do." Laura told her daughter causing her to stand up

"Then I chose not to live under your roof anymore." Camille finished before standing up and walking away from her family.

She headed out to the Paddock and weaved her way in and out though people as she stormed as far away from her mother as she can get.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Camille apologised as she realised she walked into someone.

She turned around to find Charles stood with his racing suit hanging low on his hips with a Ferrari cap in his head and sunglasses over his eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay? You seem upset." The Ferrari driver told her.

"You have no idea." Camille replied as she ran her hand hand through her long brown hair.

"I'm headed to get some food. Wanna come?" Charles asked hoping to keep her mind of whatever was annoying the girl and also spend time with her.

"Actually yeh. That would be great, if you don't mind, of course." The Sinclair girl replied with a sigh and a smile one her face.

"Come on, I'll just get changed and then we can go." Charles told her as they started to walk toward his motorhome. "I'll be two minutes, you can come in if you want."

"No, you go ahead. I'll wait here." Camille assured him causing Charles to nod and smile before disappearing inside.

"You lost?" A familiar Australian voice called out causing Camille to turn around.

"Nope." The brown haired girl told him. Daniel looked at the name on the door next to where the girl was standing causing Daniel to smile.

"What's going on, Cami?" Daniel wondered with a huge grin on his face.

"Nothing. My mother and I had a fight and I stormed away when I ran into Charles, quiet literally, and he invited me to get food with him." Camille shrugged her shoulders casual as she explained the situation to the Renault driver.

"What happened?" Daniel asked his face getting more serious looking after hearing about their argument.

"I was invited to the McLaren team dinner during the summer break and she went snooping through my emails and asked why I never said anything. Then she had the nerve to say that she mightn't let me go. It went as far for me to tell her that I didn't want to live under her roof anymore."

"Oh Cami." Daniel said as he pulled the younger girl into a hug.

"Our relationship hasn't been the same since dad died and that's almost 5 years ago. She's just being childish." Camille finished talking just as the door to Charles's motor home opened.

"Am I interrupting something?" The Monaco born man asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Not at all. I'll see you later, Cami. Enjoy you two." Daniel winked before he left the two alone causing her to laugh and roll her eyes.

"What was that about?" Charles wondered once they were alone.

"Just Daniel being Daniel. So, where are we going?" She asked with an excited look on her face.

"Wherever you want, ma chérie." Charles replied with a smile.

" Charles replied with a smile