2

Camille adjusted her grid pass around her neck as she stepped out of the taxi that dropped her and Emily off outside Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne.

She had managed to secure Emily a grid pass for the weekend too as she didn't want to leave her alone in a strange place when she headed down to the grid for a while like she usually did.

"Where to first?" Emily wondered as she glanced down at the lanyard around her neck with an excited look on her face.

"Well practice should start in the next thirty minutes so I wanna go to the McLaren garage and see the team." Camille explained as the pair walked through the grounds under the hot Australian sun.

Camille's dad had drove for McLaren during the final three years of his career having drove for both Ferrari and Red Bull Racing respectively before that.

Camille was very friendly with most of the crew there including one of their drivers Carlos Sainz Jr. She was yet to meet their new driver Lando Norris who had just come up from F2 to drive for McLaren this year.

"Oh cute drivers." Emily spoke as she linked her arm through Camille's as they arrived down onto the grid and walked to McLaren garage.

"Hi Camille." Zak Brown, CEO of McLaren Racing greeted the brown haired girl as he noticed her enter the garage.

"Hi Zak." Camille smiled as she was pulled into a hug by the older man who had known her father for the last few years before he started to work for McLaren.

"This is our new team principal, Andreas Seidl." Zak introduced her to the new principal of her father's former team. "Andrea this is Camille. She's Andy Sinclair's daughter."

"Nice to meet you." The older man smiled as he shook the girl's hand.

"Like wise." Camille smiled back before a pair of hands could be felt coming into contact with the expose skin of her stomach that could be seen as her shirt slid up slightly causing her to jump.

"Carlos." Camille examined as she slapped the chest of the Spanish F1 driver.

"Hi." He smiled back at her as he crossed his arms over his chest, his racing suit hanging low on his hips.

"You scared me." She told the older boy.

"That was the point." Carlos replied still holding a cheeky smile on his face.

The sound of a throat being cleared behind her could be heard causing the pair to turn around and see Emily standing with her arms crossed and giving her best friend a look before she smiled.

"Carlos, this is my best friend Emily. Emily this is Carlos Sainz, he drives for McLaren." Camille introduced the pair causing them to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Emily said casually although Camille could see she was internally screaming inside.

"You too." Carlos smiled back at the blonde girl.

"Carlos. 10 minutes until practice." A British voice spoke as a young brown haired man approached the three.

"Thanks Lando." Carlos told his McLaren teammate.

"Hi. I'm Lando Norris." Lando introduced himself to the two beautiful girls standing in his garage with his teammate.

"I know." Camille found herself replaying unintentionally, sounding a lot creepier than she expected too. "Sorry that came out wrong. I meant I've seen you drive before. I'm Camille Sinclair."

"Sinclair? As is-."

"Andy Sinclair. Yeh he's my dad." Camille smiled not wanting the boy to feel uncomfortable for brining up her late father.

"Oh I'm sorry." Lando quickly apologised.

"It's fine. Don't worry." She assured him.

"Your dad was the reason I wanted to drive for McLaren." The British driver informed the girl in front of him which caused her to smile.

"I'm glad to hear that. And I'm sure he would be too." Camille replied.

"Five minutes boys." Andreas' voice spoke loudly through the garage informing the two drivers it was nearly time to start practice.

"We'll leave you two to it. Best of luck." Camille told the two boys in front of her.

"See you later." Carlos waved at the two girls as Camille linked her arm through Emily's to lead her to hospitality to watch the practice.

"Bye." Lando called after them as Emily waved back to the two with a smile on her face.

"He is so cute." Emily giggled as they climbed the steps towards McLaren hospitality.

"Who?" Camille wondered as she pushed the door opened to find a few people already inside. Not many people opted to watch practices, they usually saved their energy for cheering during qualifiers and the race on Sunday.

"Lando." Emily replied as if it was the most obvious answer in the world. "What do you know about him?"

"Nothing. He used to drive in F2 and this is his first year in F1 in general and for McLaren. I know more about his racing career than him as a person. But you should talk to him over the weekend, he seems nice." Camille explained before ordering two bottles of water.

The two girls then headed back outside to watch the first practice of the 2019 season in Australia.