29

Camille carried the last of her boxes into Charles's Monaco apartment and dropped it onto the ground after feeling like her arms were gonna break.

After agreeing to move in with Charles, he got her a key cut before she head back to England to tell her mum and gather all her stuff.

Due to having a key, Camille didn't have to tell Charles she was coming with all her stuff after shipping her boxes to the principality.

She planned to surprise him with all of her things in his apartment, well technically it was her apartment too now.

It was weird moving away from home for the first time seeing as she never left home to go to uni.

Now she moved 1,000 miles away down to the south coast of Europe with her boyfriend.

Camille also got close with Arthur's girlfriend, Carla, who was currently at the Leclerc house so she could tell the Brit if her boyfriend was leaving to go home or not.

Camille started unpacking boxes of things she wanted in the living room. There wasn't a whole pile but just family photos or pictures she had taken of herself and Charles.

On a small coffee table there was two pictures of Charles's. One was of just him and his dad during his karting days and the other was his whole family when he and his brothers were just kids.

Camille smiled at the sight of them before placing a picture of herself and her parents down next to it in a small golden frame.

She had another picture of just her and her dad when she was a little girl but the picture held a great sentimental value to her so she decided to place it on her bedside locker in Charles's room.

Another debate the pair had the first thing Camille stayed there was which side of the bed they would sleep on as they realised they both slept on the same side.

With little fight, Charles had given up his side of the bed for his girlfriend with a smile on his face seeing how happy she was that she won the battle.

Camille continued through the apartment unpacking her things after Carla text saying Charles leaving now and would be home soon.

—————

Charles was ecstatic when he came home to find his girlfriend in his apartment all officially moved in.

Now the pair were going to bed with Camille getting ready in the adjoining bathroom while Charles was in the kitchen making the pair tea.

After making the two cups of tea, Charles was walking through the living room on his way to the bedroom when he noticed an extra photo frame sitting on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

He placed the cups down before sitting down on the couch to take the photo in his hand. He smiled at the sight of little Camille with her parents either side of her.

He loved where she had placed the photo alongside his favourite ones with his dad in them that he liked having on the centre of his living room.

"Charles?" Camille called out.

"Coming." Charles replied before standing up and grabbing the two cups and walking into the bed room.

"Thank you." Camille smiled as she was handed the warm cup filled with hot tea.

"You're welcome, mon amour." Charles told her as he placed a small kiss on her lips.

Camille walked around to her side of the bed before throwing the covers back and getting into bed.

Charles placed his hot tea down on the night stand before removing his t-shirt and sweatpants before getting in next to her.

"So, how was you're day?" Camille wondered as the pair sat close to each other with spilling Theo tea.

"Well I had dinner with my family and came home to a beautiful girl moved into my apartment so I guess it was pretty good." Charles said with a smile on his face as he used his free hand to hold Camille's.

"Good. I'm happy for you." Camille smiled in reply.

"I saw your picture on the coffee table. It's beautiful." Charles told her.

"Thanks. I hope you didn't mind me adding my things around the place." The Brit spoke.

"Of course not. This is your home too now." Charles assured her as he placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Good. Cause I am never leaving." Camille replied as she cuddled into his chest.

—————

The next round of the F1 2019 season brought the drivers and their teams to Marina Bay Street Circuit in Singapore for what would be the 7th last round.

This was the first time since the accident that Camille has seen Charles walk into the paddock with a smile on his face as he held his girlfriend's hand.

"So, any big paddock gossip now the year is starting to come to a close? Anyone supposed to lose their seats? Any rumours?" Camille asked as the pair walked towards Ferrari's motorhome.

"Well Toro Rosso is changing to Alpha Tauri. Esteban is supposed to be getting a seat at Renault instead of Nico. Oh and people think F2 driver Nicholas Latifi will replace Robert Kubica at Williams." Charles explained to his girlfriend.

"Oh. Sounds like next year could be interesting." Camille replied as they arrived outside the red building.

"Ma dame." Charles said as he held open the door for the brown haired girl letting her inside.

"Thank you kind sir." Camille laughed as she stepped inside the Ferrari motorhome.

She could pick up on little words of French Charles used especially the compliments he paid her, she quickly learnt what they meant.

"We can have breakfast before Andrea comes because then I'll have to warm up for free practice." Charles spoke as he pulled out a chair to let Camille sit down before taking a seat across from her.

—————

Thinking of bringing this story to an end because I have no clue what to do next or where to bring it.

Let me know what you think x

-ky❤️