6

"Come on Camille." Carlos's Spanish accent was very prominent through the phone as the F1 driver tried to convince the Sinclair girl to come down to the McLaren Technology centre for a day.

"No Carlos. For the last time I'm not coming down." Camille replied as she placed her phone between her ear and shoulder as she made herself come lunch.

"Why not? It's only like an hour away and everyone wants to see you." Carlos once again tried convincing her.

"Try two hours with day time traffic and I don't think they miss me enough for me to interrupt your simulator training before Spain next week." The Sinclair girl told him as she began to tidy up the things she had used to make her pasta dish.

"Please." Carlos asked her.

"Pleaseeee." The voice of Lando could be heard in the background. "What are we saying please for?"

"Nothing. Don't mind him." Camille said to the young McLaren driver.

"Hi Camille. Are you coming down?" Lando wondered as he realised who his teammate was talking to.

"No." Camille replied.

"Yes." Carlos spoke to the English F1 driver next to him.

"Stop answering for me." Camille said to the Spaniard.

"Just come down then." Carlos told the brown haired girl.

"I'll see. Talk to you guys later." She spoke before hanging up the phone and taking her lunch to the living room so she could watch TV.

—————

Camille flew out to Barcelona early Friday morning accompanied by her mother, aunt and cousin Lucas

Camille flew out to Barcelona early Friday morning accompanied by her mother, aunt and cousin Lucas. It had been a while since Laura Sinclair had attended a Grand Prix so when she voiced an interest in going, Camille didn't question it.

While her mother and aunt opted to head to the Paddock Club for something to eat while Lucas wanted to go to the Grid with Camille to see the drivers.

To avoid losing him, the brunette girl scooped the young boy up in her arms as she made her way towards McLaren's garage where she found Carlos and Lando getting ready for first practice.

"Hey guys." Camille greeted the two boys who where stood talking to their race engineers.

"Hi Cami." Carlos was the first to reply to the Sinclair girl.