3

Day 2 of race weekend involved one final practice for the drivers and then qualifying to find out where they would start for tomorrow's race.

Camille took a sip of water from her bottle as she made her over to the grid from hospitality. Emily had opted out of attending this mornings practice as she was waiting on a call for her mother and preferred to be in her hotel to answer it.

The plan was the girls would meet up before qualifiers later giving Camille some time to kill before then.

Camille made sure her grid pass was on show around her neck as she left the paddock and headed towards the grid where she was looking for a familiar face to spend some time with.

"Hey Cami." She turned around at the sound of a familiar voice belonging to Carlos.

"Hey Carlos." Cami smiled in reply as she noticed the Spanish driver walking towards her with his racing suit hanging low on his hips as he sipped a bottle of water.

"Me and Lando are going on a track walk in 10 minute. Wanna come?" Carlos wondered as he stopped in front of the English national.

"Sure. Sounds good. But I have to meet Emily in an hour at the paddock entrance so she doesn't get lost trying to find me before qualifiers." Camille explained as they started to walk back to McLaren's garage where Lando was talking to his trainer.

"We'll be back by then. I have to run and see my dad but meet us back here in about 10 minutes?" Carlos told her causing Camille to nod and head to get herself a bottle of water to keep hydrate under the hot sun.

After getting a large bottle of water Camille found herself wondering past the various team hospitality entrances on site in the paddock.

Camille was so lost in her own thoughts that she had not heard the voice of Daniel Ricciardo call his name on the way to see his parents.

"Hey." A Monégasque accent spoke catching her attention.

"Hello?" She replied turning around to look at the boy who had spoken to her.

"Daniel's calling you." The boy told her as he point to the Australian driver a few feet away.

"Hey." Camille called out after him as she waved.

"We'll catch up later." Daniel replied before jogging to catch up with his PR manager looking for his parents.

"Thanks for that." Camille turned back to face the boy who she now recognise as Ferrari Driver Charles Leclerc. "I was completely in a world of my own and didn't even hear Daniel call me."

"No problem." Charles told his with a smile. "So, how do you know Daniel?"

"I meet him a few years ago during a race weekend." Camille explained. She had met the Australian during his first year of driving for Red Bull Racing while her father was still driving there.

"I'm Charles, Charles Leclerc. I drive for Ferrari." The driver introduced himself as he held out his hand to her.

"I know." She told him before nodding her head in his direction. "The racing suit kind of gives it away."

"Fair." Charles laughed. "And you are?"

"I'm Camille." She replied to him.

"You look really familiar." The F1 driver told the girl in front of him as he tried to figure out where he knew her from. "Have we met before?"

"No. But I do know why I look so familiar." Camille spoke as she tucked her hands into the pocket her checkered shirt. She was very aware that most of her features she got from her father and that was the reason a lot of people instantly recognised her as Andy Sinclair's daughter.

"And are you going to tell me?" Charles wondered with a smile on his face.

"Where's the fun in that Leclerc?" She wondered with a smile before her phone rang in her pocket. She took it out to see Carlos' name on her screen and she realised she was late for their track walk with Lando. "Better go. I might see you soon. Good luck with the rest of the weekend."

"Thanks." Charles called after her as she started to walk back towards the track. Charles tried to figure out why the brunette looked som familiar but failed to put his finger on it.

 Charles tried to figure out why the brunette looked som familiar but failed to put his finger on it