4

The first official race of the 2019 calendar had just come to an end in Melbourne. Valtteri Bottas, one of the Mercedes driver, won the race with Lewis Hamilton coming second and Max Verstappen in third.

Camille linked her arm through Emily's as she guided her best friend towards the podium where the presentation was taking placing.

But on her way she found Daniel after saying goodbye to his parents as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

The Australian hadn't finished the race after a precaution from an incident after the first lap. She knew it had to be hard for him to have to retire especially during his home race.

"Hey Daniel." Camille called out as they approached the Renault driver.

"Hey Cami." The English girl dropped her arm from Emily's and allowed herself to be pulled into a hug by her friend.

"Hard luck." She told him with a smile on her face.

"Thanks." He replied to her matching her smile before he turned to look at the blonde next to his friend. "Hi. I'm Daniel Ricciardo."

"Emily." Cami's best friend introduced heralded to the Australian Renault Driver. "I'm Camille's best friend."

"I thought I was your best friend." Daniel pretend to be offended as he placed a hand over his chest.

"Oh shush you." Camille told the driver as she pushed his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"We're all going out tonight before we fly home tomorrow. You two should come." Daniel told them as he lifted his Renault cap and pushed his hair back before reapplying the cap.

"Sure. Why not?" Camille replied before looking to her best friend. "That okay with you?"

"Being surrounded by lots of sexy Formula 1 drives in a night club? I am so there." Emily spoke causing Cami and Daniel to laugh.

"I'll text you the address when I find out where we're going." Daniel spoke before they all bid goodbye and the girls left to catch the end of the podium awards.

—————

"You look hot

"You look hot." Emily told her best friend as the pair made their way out of their hotel room and down stairs to waiting Uber that would take them to the club Daniel had said everyone was meeting at.

"Thanks. So do you." Camille replied with a smile as they stepped into the elevator.

"So, who all is going to be here?" Emily wondered with a grin on her face.