Chapter 2

Chan sat there quietly reading his book on the couch. Nobody was home per usual. It was rare to see his parents home since they worked so often, so most of the time it was just him and Felix. It was a Friday night so Chan decided to call his friends and invite them over to spend the night and play games.

Chan shot Jeongin and Seungmin a quick text, asking them to come over. They agreed and told him they would be there shortly. While waiting for his friends, Felix barged into the front door giggling like crazy. "You guys really are stupid. In a gas station bathroom? Seriously?!" He walked into the living room with Jisung, Minho, and Hyunjin behind him, all giggling as well. 

"Hello, little virgin. What are you up to?" Felix asked once he saw Chan on the couch. Chan grunted, "Well I was enjoying the peace and quiet before your whore ass walked into the door." Chan then turned to Hyunjin. "Why are you still friends with him after what he tried doing to your dad?" Chan questioned. Hyunjin just laughed in response. "I dared him to do it. I wanted to see if the piece of shit would actually go for it, and to no surprise he did." Hyunjin shrugged.

"It's a shame your sister caught us right before things got juicy. Your dad seems like he knows how to use that thing pretty well." Felix winked. Hyunjin gagged and slapped the shorter boy. "Ew, that's my dad! I don't want to think about that!" 

"Well it's not Lixxie's fault. Maybe your dad shouldn't be so hot." Jisung joked. Minho shot him a glare before agreeing with his boyfriend. "As much as I hate to agree with my own damn boyfriend thinking another man is hot, I will have to agree as well. Mr. Hwang is hot." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "He's still a piece of shit." He sighed.

Chan sat there like an idiot. "Can you guys go away? Jeongin and Seungmin should be here any minute. The living room is ours for the night." Felix laughed at his older brother and rolled his eyes. "The virgins are going to have a nerd meeting. Ewwww!" Felix fake gagged. "You're such a fucking asshole!" Chan angrily shouted. "Where's the boyfriend you cheat on every other day of the week at, huh? Maybe I should tell him about Mr. Hwang, don't you think?" Felix shot an angry glare at his step brother. "You wouldn't dare!" He screamed through clenched teeth.

"Oh I would, whore. Keep your negative comments to yourself from now on, kay?" Chan smiled at the boy, enjoying the sudden power trip. Felix felt his pride get crushed. Felix's friends sat there awkwardly. "Should we go?" Jisung asked Felix. "Yes. I'll text you guys later." Felix sat there watching his friends leave. Once the door was closed, Felix shot Chan an evil look. "I'll get back at you for this. Just you wait." The smaller boy stomped up the stairs like a child. Chan felt all but bad for his brother. Chan couldn't count how many times Felix embarrassed him in front of Jeongin and Seungmin. Karma was a bitch and Felix deserved nothing but karma.

Chan's friends soon made it to his house. They sat and played video games and ate nothing but junk food. Chan had noticed that Felix had not once left his room since their fight. Seungmin and Jeongin were fast sleep on the couch. Chan was the only one awake. Chan decided to check up on his little brother to make sure he was okay, because unlike Felix, he had a heart and actually felt bad.

Chan walked up stairs and knocked on Felix's door. There was no answer. Felix stayed up late almost every night, so him being asleep was highly unlikely. Chan knocked again. No answer. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier. Can I come in?" Chan heard nothing but a soft groan come from the other side of the door. Chan slowly opened the door and nearly had a heart attack when he laid eyes on Felix.

Felix was laying down on his bed (which faced the door) completely naked, touching himself at a rapid pace. Chan stood there frozen. He didn't know what to do in this moment. Felix locked eyes with the boy in the doorway and smirked. Chan took in more of this moment then he wanted to. He took in Felix's facial expressions, the fact that Felix had on messy makeup from earlier in the day, and his messy hair. He also took a mental note of his brother's perfect body. Why? He did not quite know.

You would think a normal person getting caught jerking off would stop the second they're caught, right? Felix didn't stop. In fact, he quickened his pace. Felix's eye contact never broke from Chan's. Felix let out a soft moan, and that's all it took for Chan to slam the door and run into his room. His heart was beating as if he had just ran a marathon. What just happened? Was this Felix's way of getting back at his brother? This was quite fucked up wasn't it?