Chapter 10

Chan woke up to the smell of pancakes which was unusual. His step mom usually did all the cooking, nobody else ever did. She wasn't suppose to be home for another week. Chan quickly ran downstairs to see who the culprit was. The second he walked into the kitchen he screamed, "What the actual fuck, Felix?!" 

Felix was fully naked in their kitchen cooking breakfast. Felix never did anything, let alone cook. "Put on some clothes, dammit!" Chan shamefully admired his brother's body. He looked as perfect as always. Felix giggled softly and placed the last batch of pancakes onto a plate. "No can do, Channie. My clothes are all dirty and in the wash right now." He pouted. Chan's blush only got deeper when Felix turned around. 

"Stop fucking around and get some clothes from my room. I will not tolerate your bullshit anymore!" Chan's body was beginning to betray him for the millionth time. "But it feels so good... I don't want to." Felix seductively giggled. Chan quickly sat down, pulling the table cloth over his lap so it would cover his boner. "W-what feels good?" 

"Channie's eyes all over my naked body. It turns me on so much..." Felix softly whispered. Chan desperately looked away. Felix was finally back to normal. He seemingly finally let go of what happened the last time they were intimate. Felix may have let it go, but Chan was far from being on the same page. He was still upset. He was still battling himself.  

"Felix. I said enough! This has gone on for far too long. Just stop already. I won't tolerate your bullshit any longer." Felix frowned. "But I made you pancakes." 

"Fuck your pancakes! You burnt them anyway. They taste like shit." Felix pouted. "That isn't very nice of you. I worked hard on those." Chan rolled his eyes and threw the pancakes away. "Put on some clothes please." Felix shook his head like a child, "Make me." Chan was beginning to lose his internal battle. 

Chan's anger began to brew once more. Felix was truly the only person capable of making him this pissed. It was like Felix had a specialty in making Chan's life miserable. "Feli-" Chan was cut off by a soft push. Felix pushed Chan against the countertop behind him, and rested his hand on Chan's muscular chest. "When will you give it up, Channie? Do you understand that whatever is happening between us is because we both want it?" 

"N-no! You're wrong!" Chan desperately shot back. 

"Just look at you." Felix cupped Chan's rock hard cock. "You're practically begging for me." Felix smirked. "Stop fighting it. Let me make you feel good. You want me just as bad as I want you." Felix rubbed Chan through his sweats earning a moan from the older boy. "No... T-this is wrong." Felix rubbed him harder. "Is it?" Felix leaned up and licked the boy's ear. Chan felt shivers travel down his spine. 

Chan's hard shell began to crack. This was dangerous territory Felix was stepping into. 

"Yes. It's wrong. F-Felix!" Felix moaned into the boy's ear. "Fuck yes. Moan my name again." Felix slipped his hands into Chan's pants. He grabbed tightly onto his brother's hard cock. He played with the tip, spreading precum around it generously. He thumbed at the backside of Chan's cock right below the head. Chan's whole body shook. He was surprisingly very sensitive in that spot. 

"N-not there. Please, Felix. Stop..." Felix shamelessly abused the sensitive spot, his own cock twitching at the sight of Chan's weakened state. "You say that but do you really want me to?" Felix teased. Hell no. Chan didn't want this to end. Fuck no that was the last thing he wanted. Chan's body shook and his eyes rolled back. 

Felix pulled the boy's pants down, shocked by the size. Chan was much bigger than Felix thought. Chan watched his little brother get onto his knees. Chan blushed a deep red, knowing exactly what Felix was gonna do next. "N-no..." He pleaded in embarrassment. 

"You say that, yet you haven't stopped me." Felix smirked. Chan mentally slapped himself. Felix was right and Chan hated that. He hated whenever Felix was right. Chan didn't want to stop him. His guilty conscious started to become a blur. 

Chan moaned loudly the second he felt himself get engulfed by something hot and warm, He looked down and nearly died at the sight. Felix's pretty lips were wrapped gorgeously around Chan's thick cock. He looked so pretty like this. Chan watched closely while Felix sucked him like a pro. This was it, Chan's first ever blowjob. "L-Lixxie..." Chan moaned out. Felix's heart skipped a beat at the seemingly forgotten nickname. 

Chan used the nickname on Felix when they were younger. He hadn't addressed Felix by that nickname in years. Chan stopped the second their relationship began to sour. Hearing the nickname after years drove Felix crazy. Sure, Jisung called him by that nickname on occasion, but it never meant anything to him. This was different. 

Felix moaned around Chan's cock, the vibrations sent chills through the older boy's body. Chan felt like he was on cloud 9. This feeling was addictive. He didn't want it to end. "D-don't stop!" Chan moaned. This took both boys by surprise. Chan's wall was slowly cracking. Felix felt euphoric. He was finally winning. 

The small boy sucked harder, tears began to form from his eyes. He pumped himself at a rapid pace, his movements getting sloppy. Chan grabbed a fist full of Felix's dark drown hair, pulling lightly. Felix moaned loudly, loving the sweet pain it caused. "Fuck you feel so good." Chan began face fucking the boy. He was getting greedy. His guilty conscious had seemingly decided to take a vacation. Chan couldn't stop. 

Obscene noises filled the kitchen. Loud moans rang through the rooms of the empty house that was only occupied by the two boys. Felix was at this point gagging and gasping for air. He clawed at Chan's back side for leverage. The pain made Chan go feral. He was reaching his end quickly. "F-Felix, I'm close..." Felix moaned louder as he touched himself quicker. 

Chan moaned loudly, "C-cumming!" Felix felt the bitter sweet fluid shoot down his throat. He swallowed every drop, savoring the sweet taste of his brother. Chan pulled himself out of his mouth and sat there breathlessly gasping for air. Chan watched as Felix gasped for air, while touching himself at a rapid pace. He looked so beautiful like this. Chan couldn't take his eyes away. 

Felix had one eye closed while the other stared up at him with nothing but lust. "F-fuck..." Felix moaned finally reaching his end. He spilled his sweet fluid all over the kitchen floor and sat there panting heavily. Chan helped Felix off of the floor and cleaned up the mess Felix made. "I'm gonna take a nap. Bye, virgin." Chan stared blankly as Felix walked up the stairs. What just happened?