Chapter 5

Chan woke up the next morning exhausted. He couldn't sleep last night because of all the tossing and turning he kept doing. His mind was racing. His thoughts were too loud. Sleep was almost impossible for him at this point. 

Chan groaned while checking the clock that read 6:03 AM. He sighed and got out of bed to take another shower. He got dressed in a hoodie and jeans and made his way to the kitchen to already see Felix eating a bowl of cereal. Chan scoffed the second he laid eyes on his younger brother. 

"The next time you fuck, go fuck in the privacy of your own room. Some people don't want to see that disgusting shit." Chan spat. Felix giggled and continued eating. "I did that on purpose, Channie. Did you like it?" Chan's face heated up at the sudden question. Of course he did, but he would never admit that to Felix! "Of course not! We are brothers! I shouldn't see you in that type of way! It's wrong." Felix did nothing but giggle in response. 

"Oh, Channie. We may be brothers, but we aren't related by blood. The sooner you realize that the better it'll be for the both of us." 

"Stop talking already. Your voice is like nails on a chalk board, stupid whore." Chan spat back in response. He of course didn't mean a word he was saying. Felix's voice was actually one of the main things that drew Chan to him in the first place. His deep voice was richer than chocolate. He had a voice capable of making all most anybody drop to their knees. 

"I may be a stupid whore, but at least I'm not a virgin." Felix smiled in return. Chan clenched his teeth and angrily sighed. "There is nothing wrong with wanting to save yourself for the perfect person!" He shouted back. 

"If you say so, Channie." Felix checked the time before continuing. "Skip school with me. Let's stay home today." Felix proposed. "And why the hell would I do that? I'm falling behind in my work. I can't afford to lose another day of precious time to catch up! Besides, I don't want to stay home all day with a rat like you." 

"Falling behind? That's unusual for you." 

"It wouldn't be happening if you would just stop playing mind games with me you twat!" 

"Aw, Channie! Don't blame me for your mistakes. I didn't make you do anything. Everything you do is your own choice not mine." Felix innocently smiled. Chan gritted his teeth in frustration. "You really piss me off you fucking leech."  

"That's my job as your younger brother." Felix innocently smiled. Chan took in the boy's soft features for a moment. He looked cute today. His soft brown hair framed his pretty little features perfectly. His outfit consisted of sweats and a hoodie, a rather causal approach for the day. Chan loved whenever Felix went so school barefaced. His freckles were the cutest fucking thing ever. 

Chan mentally slapped himself back to reality. Chan wanted to question why Felix was suddenly taking their whole relationship to a completely new level. The flirting was weird, but it was much more innocent then what has been happening between the two boys within the past week. There was suddenly more touching involved. The intimacy of seeing Felix naked was suddenly introduced to the equation. All the sudden change in their relationship was driving Chan mad. Felix was of course the only one to blame for this though. Chan wouldn't dare make a move on his younger brother. Not in a million years. Felix was getting much more brave with their relationship and Chan desperately wanted to know why. 

"No, your job as my younger brother is to shut the fuck up and leave me alone." Chan responded. Felix got up from his chair and put his bowl in the sink. He slowly approached Chan with a determined look on his face. The second Felix gave Chan that certain look, Chan froze in place. For some reason he could never move whenever this happened, and it made him super pissed off. 

Felix for the second time that week, got up onto his tippy toes and whispered into Chan's ear, "I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, Channie." Felix said, making sure his lips intentionally touched Chan's ear in the process. Chan stood there like a deer caught in headlights. He couldn't move. He felt paralyzed. Felix then lightly pushed his brother against the wall behind him. He lightly wrapped his hand around the boy's neck and squeezed, adding slight pressure to the boy's sensitive neck. Chan kept a worried gaze onto his younger brother. 

Part of his brain was screaming,  Stop no! This isn't right! 

Another part was screaming, Yes! More! Fuck him right here, right now.

"I like you, Channie. I've waited long enough. I want you to have me. I want you to use me any way you'd like." Felix's grip on Chan's neck got tighter, not enough to hurt him of course. Chan moaned feeling the pressure. Who would've thought he would have a choking kink? His brother's intense gaze with the combination of choking made him hard. The second his erection grew, he pulled away, gasping for air. "G-go to school, Lix." And with that Chan walked upstairs to his room. He slammed the door and laid back down, completely disregarding the fact that he had school. He rejected Felix's offer only to take it but push Felix to the side. 

Chan was beginning to lose all sense of reality. His grades were starting to drop, and this would be the first time in years he has intentionally skipped school. Chan wanted one thing at this point, and it was Felix. Chan wanted Felix so bad. Chan screamed into his pillow and punched his bed with full force. Why does he have to want something he cannot have?