Chapter 34

Chan and Felix shot each other a quick glance before nervously walking into the office behind their parents. They took a seat on the couch while their parents took a seat on the two chairs facing the principal's desk.

"What is this about?" Their father asked.

"Well..." Mr. Park said, clearing his throat before continuing, "It has been brought to my attention that Mr. Lee and Mr. Bang have a rather strange relationship with one another." The boys' parents looked at one another then back at Felix and Chan.

Felix felt tears forming into his eyes once more. Changbin was a son of a bitch. He knew deep down that he would squeal on them.

"What are you talking about?" Their mom asked, listening intently.

"Well a student has brought forward a video of your two kids um- kissing one another." Mr. Park spoke, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"Oh..." They both said in unison. Chan watched their faces get painted with a look of distaste. He wanted to reach a hand out to Felix, but didn't want to make the situation worse.

"How do you know it's our boys?" Chan's dad questioned.

"Well... I have the video here." Mr. Park said, pulling out Changbin's phone that Felix almost immediately recognized. He placed the phone down on the table, pressing play on the video that was being circulated around school. Both boys at this point were freaking out internally.

Felix's gasps and sobs could be heard in the painfully quiet room. Chan was trying his best to keep himself in check, but he was beginning to crack too. Their parents looked back at the boys then back at the principal.

"Why are you showing this to us?" Their mom asked Mr. Park, anger brewing in her tone.

"W-well there are legal consequences for i-incest." The principal nervously spoke.

"Excuse me, but they are not blood related. There are no legal repercussions for step siblings, sir." Chan's dad said.

Both boys watched their parents. They felt mixed feelings. Were they defending them? Were they okay with it?

"You should do your job better. They are step siblings. Check their birth certificates. I'm sure you have those on record. Do you not?" The older woman spoke, brushing her hair out of her eyes before continuing, "How about you start worrying about the kid who posted the video instead of butting into places your business does not belong." She spat.

Felix's crying quieted down, he looked up at him mom happily. She was defending them! She wasn't mad!

"T-that is something we are also taking care of. Mr. Seo's phone as you can see, has been confiscated. He tried to blame it on somebody else, but there was no explanation on how he had the video saved when it was posted on social media." Mr. Park tried to reassure.

"Has anybody else seen this video?" She asked.

"T-the whole school has. He posted the video around to everybody." Chan said from the other side of the room.

"Worry about that instead. Not what they do, which they can legally do might I add, when they're alone. Felix will continue out his two week suspension and that is all." She spoke sternly, getting up and dusting off her skirt.

"Now is that all, Mr. Park?" She asked. The older man nervously nodded. She grabbed her stuff, walking to the door, the boys followed suit.

"Mrs. Lee! Mrs. Bang?" The woman snapped her head back quickly, shooting Mr. Park a vicious glare. There was no doubt Felix was her son. Their attitudes were almost identical at times. "W-which do you prefer?" Mr. Park asked.

"I do not mind either, though since this amazing man is my husband..." She gestured towards Chan's dad before continuing, "Mrs. Bang is appropriate. What is it you want?" She asked.

"I want to let you know that Mr. Seo will be facing the consequences of posting that video online. Bullying is something we do not take lightly in this school." He spoke.

"Do your job. Don't tell me about it." She scoffed, rolling her eyes and walking out to the car, all three boys following closely behind her.

"When did this start happening?" Chan's dad sternly asked once they got into the car. Chan swallowed down a hump lump in his throat. He did not seem pleased.

"I-it started a couple months ago." He nervously spoke.

"And you were planning on hiding this from us for how long exactly?" Their mom questioned.

"For forever preferably." Felix responded, looking out of the window to ignore the intense glares his mom would give him from the rear view mirror.

"A-are you mad at us?" Chan said, nervously playing with one of the strings on his book bag.

"Mad doesn't even begin to describe how me and your mother feel. You boys lied to us. Did you guys have sex?" Chan flinched at the question, debating on wether being truthful or not was the best option here.

"Yes, we had sex. On quite a few occasions actually. I even took his virgini-"

"Lee Felix!" Their mother screamed. Chan shot Felix a quick glance. The boy looked completely wrecked. His eyes were red and puffy, and tears stained his cheeks. He looked completely fed up, like there was no care in the world anymore.

Chan on the other hand felt quite the opposite. He still cared. Everything still mattered to him. His parents, friends, grades, but most importantly, Felix.

"You boys lied to us, had sex behind our backs, and somehow managed to get everybody and their mother involved in our business! Do you know how irresponsible that is?!" Their dad's voice boomed.

"Pretty aware of that. It's not like we asked for all that to happen." Felix snapped.

"Watch your tone, dammit!" The older man yelled.

"Why were you guys defending us?! You assholes were over here acting like you were on our side and now you're yelling at us?! What the fuck?!" Felix shouted, fist slamming on the car window.

Their mother slammed the brakes on the car, causing all of them to pull forward quickly, Chan hitting his head onto the seat in front of him. He groaned at the impact, rubbing his head gently.

"Get out!" Their mom screamed. "You and Chan being together is the least of our worries! In fact me and your step father couldn't give a flying fuck! We are mad because of the way you guys went about all of it! Lying to us, sneaking around, getting others involved in your recklessness! Not to mention your filthy mouth! Get out! Now!" She screamed loudly at the blonde.

"Fuck you! I expected this type of shit from my real dad but never from you!" Felix shouted, tears beginning to fall at a rapid rate. He undid his seatbelt, opening the door and slamming it as hard as he could, causing Chan to flinch at the noise. Chan quickly undid his seat belt, getting ready to follow behind Felix. "Don't even think about it!" She screamed.

Chan swallowed hard, sitting back into the car seat and putting his seatbelt back on. He watched as his stepmom pressed on the gas, leaving Felix all by himself. He watched as his brother's figure became smaller and smaller the further they drove away.

"You're seriously gonna leave him in the middle of the street like that?!" Chan asked, anger brewing deep inside his stomach.

"The house isn't even that far away for him. Keep it up and you're next." His stepmom sternly spoke.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too much on him, honey?" Chan's dad asked.

"He's never talked to me like that before. He's never kept stuff from me either. I'm his mother! How dare he compare me to his monster of a father, too?! He can walk home! Maybe he will learn his lesson." She spat.

Yep. There was no doubt that her and Felix were mother and son. Their fiery attitudes proved it all.