Chapter 4

Once Felix and Chan arrived home, Chan quickly made his way into the house to avoid anymore confrontation between him and his brother. He ran upstairs and locked his door. He threw himself onto the bed and sighed. The last few days have been nothing but a confusing blur for him. His little brother was acting out and he didn't know why. Chan desperately wanted to know why Felix was doing what he was doing.

Chan was desperate for many answers. He wanted to know why he didn't entirely hate what Felix was doing to him. Chan wanted to know why he wanted more. His mind was currently nothing but a battlefield. Chan has always adored his brother, in some ways you arguably shouldn't. Chan's strong admiration for the boy grew once the boys hit middle school. He quickly found himself growing a more fonder relationship with Felix from 6th grade up. Unfortunately, those feelings of course had to be pushed to the side and have been for years.

Chan has had a special place in his heart for Felix for the last six years. He of course never fully understood these feelings and what exactly they meant. Chan remembered the first time Felix told him about when he lost his virginity. Chan was both extremely excited for his brother, yet somehow extremely saddened when told. Chan never thought much of those feelings. He kept those feelings kept at bay for so long. He never thought of them, because of fear of being a disgrace to society and ruining his own moral code.

Chan's love/hate relationship with Felix formed once they hit their freshman year, right around the same time Felix started changing. Chan hated what Felix became, yet never stopped loving him for obvious reasons. They were brothers of course, and they always will have those special childhood memories.

Chan's confusing feelings only got worse once Felix started flirting with him. Chan remembered the first time Felix ever flirted with him. It was a month after the boy had lost his virginity. Felix became a hoe nonetheless. He was addicted to sex and he still is. Felix flirted with just about anything that was attractive to him. Chan of course was a man Felix had found attractive for as long as he can remember. Felix's sudden flirting was a red flag for Chan.

When you grow up, you learn certain things right off the bat. When you're young you learn lessons like not to hurt others because it's not right. You learn many other things at a young age to help prevent from bad mistakes in the future. Most kids grow up being taught that you shouldn't get too close with family because it is extremely wrong. Don't kiss and touch your family members in certain ways, all of it of course is wrong. Chan has known that for as long as he can remember.

Chan knew the difference between right and wrong. To partake in this sin Felix was seemingly forcing onto him was the last thing he wanted to do, yet his lingering feelings told him otherwise. Even though Felix and Chan weren't blood related, they basically grew up together. Chan didn't view him as his step brother, but full blooded brother, even though they weren't. Felix on the other hand viewed things differently. Felix saw no issue with his actions and behaviors whatsoever. Sure they were brothers, but they weren't related by blood, so who would care? Chan wanted to desperately take part in this sin that was calling out to his name, but he refused, and he promised himself to continue to do so. Chan wouldn't break. He couldn't break.

Chan checked the time. Three hours had passed and it was dinner time. Chan decided to go order take out food and go pick it up. He searched upstairs in hopes of finding Felix to ask him what he wanted for dinner, but he was no where to be seen. Chan quickly walked down the stairs but stopped midway when he heard moaning coming from the living room. He slowly climbed down more stairs before getting a good view of the living room.

He nearly choked on air when he saw Felix fully naked on top of Changbin. He couldn't get much of a good view on anything but Felix. Felix was the only thing visible. Chan sat there quietly observing the scene before him. He desperately wanted to look away, but for some reason couldn't. Felix's beautiful back was arched while his ass took all of Changbin whole. Chan had a clear view of Felix's ass swallowing down Changbin's thick member.

Chan couldn't quite explain the feelings he had in that moment. He felt both angry and aroused. His eyes were locked entirely on Felix. The boy looked so pretty though his face couldn't be seen. His back arched perfectly. Chan's imagination was going wild. Many intrusive thoughts clouded his mind. Chan wanted to touch Felix's back. It looked so warm and inviting. Chan was pissed off because he wished that he was in Changbin's position.

Felix's angelic moans filled the whole entire house. The sound of Felix's moans sent pulses down to Chan's very hard member. Chan instinctively grabbed his own member tightly and moaned at the slight friction. Before he could continue, he quickly came to his senses and stopped. He felt nothing aggravation and disappointment. He quickly hopped into the shower, putting it on the coldest setting possible in hopes of washing away all temptation.

---

im on a roll with these chapters! I feel very inspired with this book and i like the way things are coming together with this book nonetheless. I am very happy and may continue writing even more tonight. please leave honest feedback it helps a lot. I also love when you guys leave little comments in between certain paragraphs it makes me smile a lot! to the people supporting me thank you and i love you!!! <3