Bonus Chapter

One year later

"Dammit, Channie! Take the damn picture! This pose is killing me!" Felix whimpered, back contorting in a way that he wasn't used to. Chan quickly shook his head, shaking away all temptation and taking the provocative photo. 

"You making me your OnlyFans photographer was a bad choice, Lee." Chan growled, setting the camera down and pouncing on his little brother. He locked lips with Felix's plush ones, holding the boy's half naked body close.  It wasn't a surprise that Felix decided to take up OnlyFans as a job career after he graduated high school. 

Chan was currently taking online classes for college and things were much better for the both of them. After all the drama happened when they got exposed, things took a turn for the best. Many people forgot about the incident, and stopped caring after a few weeks. Both boys did still deal with the occasional harassment, but it didn't bother them much. They loved each other and that was all that mattered. They did decide though that keeping the fact that they were stepbrothers hidden would be the best option when meeting new people. 

They both moved out and lived together in a super cute studio apartment which they have thanks to their parents and their own hard work. Things just seemed right. Them and their group of friends only got closer after everything happened. Hyunjin and Jeongin were still together, as were Minsung, and Seungmin grew closer with them as well. The bad blood between him and Felix fading as time passed. 

Changbin moved away and hasn't spoken to the group of boys in months, which was honestly the best thing that could happen for them, since he still tried to get in between Chan and Felix any chance he got. 

Felix moaned, kissing Chan back and wrapping his small arms around his boyfriend. "F-fuck, Channie..." He whimpered, rolling his hips up to meet with Chan's. Chan pulled away, smirking at his brother's already wrecked state. His plush lips were shiny and swollen. His eyes were decorated with a dark brown eye shadow that them pop. The sultry in Felix's eyes was making Chan crazy. He just wanted to swallow the boy whole. 

Felix was of course always going to be the same boy at heart, but he did change tremendously. He stopped acting as reckless with his actions and became much more softer at the core. Of course he was still a complete asshole at times, but that was who he was and Chan wouldn't trade it for the world. 

"You're such a whore, Lix." Chan groaned, unbuckling the belt to jeans eagerly. 

"Mmm, only for you." Felix innocently smiled, pulling down his sweatpants as well. Felix grabbed hold of Chan's already leaking member, stroking it a few times before smirking at his brother's reaction. 

"You call me a whore, yet look at you. You're so into it." He said, smirk only growing bigger while stroking Chan harder. His heart raced while hearing each moan that fell from his pretty lips. "You're so desperate for me, Channie." Felix moaned, licking his lips at the sight of his brother's completely wrecked state. 

"It's already so wet too." The small boy said, drooling at the sight of precum leaking from Chan's tip. He got up quickly, pushing Chan onto his back and crawling up to meet eye level with his brother's member. He locked eyes with Chan one last time before taking all of the length into his mouth. 

Chan released shaky breaths, groaning at the sight of his boyfriend going down on him. It was something that Chan knew he could never grow tired of. The way his lips wrapped so perfectly around his hard member and the way Felix's tongue traced over the prominent veins on the hard flesh drove Chan insane. 

He grabbed a fist full of Felix's platinum blonde hair, lightly pushing his head down for his own selfish pleasure. Felix moaned loudly around the hard shaft, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. His own member twitched, desperate to be touched. "F-fuck..." Chan whimpered under his breath. Felix could smirk if he could. He loved knowing that he was the only person capable of making Chan this weak. He loved knowing that Chan was his and his only. 

Felix pulled off of Chan's hard member, making a vulgar pop sound in the process. He locked eyes with Chan, almost knocking the wind out of his older brother in the process. Felix looked so beautiful, Chan couldn't stand it. 

"You taste so good." Felix giggled seductively. 

That was all it took for Chan to pounce on top of the small boy, kissing him passionately once more. He reached for the lube, slicking up his fingers and inserting one into the boy gently. He stopped for a moment, noticing that Felix was already stretched out. 

"Did you prepare yourself for me?" Chan questioned, a smirk decorating his own face now. Felix felt a blush creep onto his cheeks. "I did it right before you were going to take pictures, because I knew you wouldn't be able to hold back, and I didn't want to wait." He shyly admitted. 

"Such a good boy." Chan groaned, reaching for a condom by the bedside table. "W-wait!" Felix called out. The older boy gave him a questioning look. Felix shyly looked away from Chan. All the confidence he had moments ago fading away quickly. "I-I want to feel all of you." He shyly spoke. He never made such requests with anybody before, and always made sure that protection was used at all times, even with Changbin, but he wanted to be closer to his boyfriend. 

"What do you mean?" Chan questioned, almost certain of what his brother wanted. "D-don't use a condom please. I want to feel as much of you as possible." He said, avoiding eye contact with the older boy. Chan smiled at his little brother, grabbing the lube and coating his hard member generously, moaning at the cold liquid on his sensitive skin. He lined himself up with Felix, slowly pushing himself inside of the younger boy. 

He didn't mind not using a condom with Felix. He trusted his brother, and knew that even though he had many sexual partners, he valued protection more than anything and always strictly reinforced it. 

Both boys moaned loudly. The feeling of being inside Felix without any constricting latex between them felt incredible. Chan already felt like he was going to finish and they haven't even started yet. 

"You- you feel so good, Lixxie." Chan moaned out, slowly thrusting in and out of the small boy. He loved the sight of Felix swallowing him whole. He loved watching Felix pathetically stroke himself while struggling to keep his eyes locked with Chan's. The deep blush on his brother's freckled cheeks made him look absolutely stunning. Chan groaned at the view beneath him, thrusting faster into Felix. 

"Fuck- Fuck! H-harder!" Felix whimpered, touching himself faster. Sweat beads began to form at his temples, the heat in the room rising dramatically. Felix used his free hand to intertwine his fingers with Chan's. "I-I'm all yours, Channie. Nobody can ever have me like this. Only you!" Felix moaned. He loved how desperate Chan looked for him in that moment. He loved seeing the sweat that glistened off of Chan's chiseled abs. He looked so hungry and dominate. It was such a turn on for Felix. 

"And I am all yours, Lixxie." Chan moaned in response. 

"I-I'm getting close! Keep hitting that spot! Yes! Right there!" Felix screamed loudly, body trembling every time Chan hit his sensitive prostate. The feeling all becoming too much for him. His lower abdomen began to feel warm, signalling he was reaching his end. He moaned loudly, white ribbons of cum shooting out and onto his stomach. 

"I-I'm gonna cum too." Chan moaned, getting ready to pull out. 

"N-no! Cum inside me. P-please..." Felix whimpered, feeling Chan filling him up with his hot cum. It felt so good to be filled to the brim by his older brother. 

"Fuck!" Chan moaned loudly, the feeling of Felix clenching tightly around him made him weak. He slowly pulled out of the small boy, marveling  at the sight of his cum leaking out of his little brother. He fell limp next to Felix, both of them panting heavily. 

"I love you." Felix giggled, turning onto his side to face the older boy. 

"I love you too, Lixxie." Chan smiled back, pulling Felix into a delicate kiss. 

Things were truly right between them. 

----------

BONUS CHAPTER!!!! please share your thoughts! I figured i shouldn't have ended things as abruptly as i did so i made a bonus chapter for all of you! i have so many plans for so many new chanlix books and so many ideas! i want to create all of them now but i know i should be taking things one book at a time. i really don't want to have a bunch of incomplete books, which is why i put my other two books on a hold until this one was finished, but now since this book is done i will be working on more stories! I hope you guys are as excited as i am! I LOVE YOU ALL <3