Chapter 7

A week had passed and the boy's parents were off on another business trip. Within the last week Chan avoided his younger brother as much as humanly possible. He locked himself away in his room for the whole week, only coming out when he needed to. Chan spent his week doing nothing but extra credit and work to help get his grades back up. He hadn't seen his friends in almost two weeks. 

Seungmin stopped by a few times within the week to go see if Chan was okay. Seungmin was greeted by Felix each time he stopped by. "Is Chan home? Can I see him?" Felix rolled his eyes and told him no every time he stopped by. "As I have said it before, Chan hasn't been feeling well this past week, but I'm sure he will talk to you losers in the virgin squad soon." Seungmin rolled his eyes at the insult. "Well just let him know me and Jeongin are worried about him. If he doesn't talk to us within the next few days we are gonna beat his ass." Seungmin laughed sarcastically. 

"Hahahaha... So funny." Felix said in disgust. "I'll tell him you stopped by. Bye, loser." Felix slammed the door in Seungmin's face. "Hey, Chan! Your stupid friends are really pissing me off with this constant visiting every other day! Tell them to stop before I kick their ass!" Felix shouted from downstairs. 

Felix felt irritated by Chan's sudden mood change. He wanted to see his older brother and has just about had it with Chan's emo bullshit. Felix huffed and made his way upstairs to Chan's room. "Are you even listening to me?!" Felix pounded on his brother's door like a child. "You can stop hiding now!" Felix got more irritated the more Chan intentionally ignored him. Felix continued knocking on his door like a child throwing a tantrum. 

"God dammit, Felix! Just stop already!" Chan shouted through the other side of the door. "No! You've been nothing but a little bitch this past week. I'm not gonna leave you alone until you cut the bullshit out!" Chan opened the door with nothing but an angry expression on his face. Felix looked at his older brother in awe. His hair was messy, his sweats hung lowly on his waist, exposing the waistband of his boxers that read 'Calvin Klein'. His abs were on full display for the world to see. 

Felix caught some drool threatening to fall out and swallowed hard. Felix sat there staring at his brothers exposed upper half as if he was in a trance. Chan quickly caught on and blushed like a mad man. He ran back into his room to throw on a shirt before greeting Felix at the door once again. "D-don't look at me like that! You wonder why I always wear clothes around the house!" Chan spat, causing Felix to snap back into reality. 

"I didn't know you had abs." Felix smirked. 

"You don't know a lot about me, whore." Chan rolled his eyes, irritated. 

"I go to the gym almost every other day, how could you not notice?" Felix shrugged, "I guess I'm too busy being a dumb whore to notice." Felix giggled. Felix crossed his arms and scowled at his older brother. "Care to tell me why you disappeared into your nerd cave for a whole damn week?" 

"I don't owe you any explanation as to why I do what I do, Felix. Clearly you feel the same way since you think you can just suddenly do whatever the fuck you want whenever you want!" Chan quickly grew irritated. All of his emotions that he tried to keep hidden for weeks suddenly flowing out like word vomit. 

"You care to explain to me why you have been not only flirting with your own damn brother, but also cheating on your own boyfriend in the process. Do you not have any morals? What is wrong with you?! What happened to you?" Chan shouted. Felix flinched at the loudness of Chan's voice. 

"You've known me long enough to know I don't value meaningless things like that, Channie." Felix smiled. Felix knew he was getting to Chan. Felix wanted to push his brother's limits. He was determined. 

"You're such a stupid trashy whore! You're fucking disgusting, you know that right? Nobody will ever love you if you continue to be like this! You think good people like me would ever want trash like you?! No! Not in a million years!" Chan wanted to stop. He knew what he was saying was deep down hurting Felix. He couldn't stop though. All the feelings he has suppressed were finally coming out. "You do nothing but cheat on your boyfriend. You have no morals whatsoever! You tried sleeping with a grown man who has a wife and kids! You're disgusting enough to try to even mess with me, your own god damn brother! How fucked up does somebody have to be?! Huh, Felix?! Answer me!" Chan shouted at the top of his lungs. 

Felix's eyes were red and puffy. Tears formed in the corners of his dark brown eyes. His face got more and more red every second. Chan finally broke Felix. Tears streamed down his face at a rapid rate. He stood there looking his brother in the eyes with a mixture of pain and shock. He didn't expect Chan to go off on him like that. He didn't know Chan had it in him.  

"Fuck. You!" Felix shouted. He starting hitting his brother's chest. One hit after another, they kept coming. "I hate you!" Smack! "I can't stand you!" Smack! Chan desperately tried backing away from his younger brother. His tear stained face was full of anger and sadness. "You're horrible!" Smack! Smack! Smack! Chan winced in pain. The hits stung but didn't hurt as bad as you would think. Felix wasn't that strong. 

"You are the one who is disgusting! F-fucking asshole!" Felix angrily spat. Chan backed up as much as he could before falling onto his bed. This was definitely the worst fight they have ever had. Felix choked on air and desperately wiped his tears and snot away with the sleeve of his oversized sweater. Felix straddled Chan and cried even harder. "I hate you!" One weak punch landed directly in the middle of Chan's chest. "Fuck you!" Another. "Go to hell!" One last punch. Felix fell weak on top of his brother. He grabbed Chan's shirt with his small fists and cried into his brother's chest. This was truly a mess. 

-

GUYS GUYS GUYS! please tell me if this is too over dramatic! I wanted to make this super interesting and spicy and I hope i achieved that goal! please tell me how youre liking it so far! i havent felt this inspired with a book in so long! I want to keep writing because i genuinely enjoy the plot i had in mind! i am sorry i have been neglecting camboy! please forgive me!!! <33 AHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY