Chapter 1: The Raft

Characters
Peter Parker/Spider-Man/you

Poki/Imane/Pokimane

Valkyrae/Rae/Rachel.

Celine/Starmitten

Janet/xChocobars

All of the Offline Tv Crew.

The Sinister six: Electro, Dr. octopus, Mysterio, Scorpion, Vulture, Rhino.

Spider-Man:*sigh* Nothing like another day of crime Fighting in New York. *Jumps of building and starts swinging*

Spider-Man:woooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Life as Spider-Man isn't the greatest but it isn't the worst somehow you always find a way to make you work more doable, sometimes being Spider-Man comes at a cost. But in the end it's life you can be proud of.

Spider-Man: Alright you got for me today New York

*Spidey Tunes in into police radar*

Police radar: Attention all officers there has been a break out at the Raft. I repeat there has been a break in at the Raft all officers are needed.

The Raft is a huge prison for criminals and hold prison cells for each of Spider-Mans greatest enemies.

Spider-Man: Alright let's get to work.

*Over at LA*

Rae is In the living room watching TV with Imane, Celine, and Janet until this news came up and interrupted their show.

News Reporter: Breaking News, it seems that there has been a breach at the Raft, many people still do not know the cause of the breaching how worried we should be about this breaching. Right here with us we have a police officer with. Do you know what could have caused this breaching?

Police Officer: No ma'am unfortunately I do not know the cause of the breaching at the Raft, but I can guarantee you that there is nothing to worry about. We are working on trying to control this situation. *Massive explosion in the background*

Police Officer: Oh my god.

The police officer runs back to the situation.

Police Officer: Whats going on. What was that explosion.

Other Police officer: They have breached into the weapons room, they have rockets and assault rifles.

Rae: Oh my god this really bad.

Imane: Ik let's just hope Spider-Man arrives.

Celine: Yeah when he's around everything's gonna be ok.

Janet: yeah I really do hope so.

As Police officers are still trying to maintain the crisis, you arrive.

Spider-Man: Good evening Chief

Chief of Police: Spider-Man thank goodness your here we have a major situation and we need all the help we can get.

Spider-Man: Ok. So what's the status inside the prison, and are all of my enemies still locked up.

Chief of police: Yes and no.

Spider-Man: I don't like the sound of that.

Chief of Police: Yes they are still locked up in the prison, and no because only half of them are still locked up.

Spider-Man: ok..... I think I can deal with that. Just tell your men and these civilians to back away as much as possible I don't want anymore people getting hurt. I'll try get the remaining officers inside of the building out.