Chapter 5: Conffesion

(Spider-Man POV)
After thinking to myself, my spider senses go off. Directing my attention to the city. Something was wrong. So I went to check it out.

(Imane POV)
Imane: After talking with Peter I couldn't wait until our date. That is if he wants it to be a date but enough about that I gotta stream. But before I do, I need a coffee.

I put on a comfy but cute outfit and head out to the cafe where I met Peter. Honestly that cafe still brings me happiness after the last time I went here.  I was just making it to cafe when I saw a crowd running towards some action that was going on. I follow the crowd only to see a crashed car and a few prisoners that have been taken out, then I saw him, Spider-Man taking out all the prisoners and swinging around. But just a few minutes after some of the prisoners had rifles so the whole crowd scattered but then one prisoner got a hold of me and pointed the gun right towards Spider-Man.

(Spider-Man POV)
Some prisoners had just got a hold on fire arms but I saw one prisoner grabbing a hold on someone. My heart sunk after I saw who it was.

Peter thoughts: Oh shit! Imane.

Spider-Man: Hey! Hey! Hey! Let the girl go. Ok

Prisoner: Listen man! Me and my boys here aren't going back to prison, either you let us go or the girl dies.

I see Imane struggles to get out but the guy is too strong for her to break free. I can see the fear in her eyes. I didn't like how vulnerable she was.

Spider-Man: Ok, here's the deal, hand her over and I'll let get away Scott free.

Prisoner: Just what I want.

The prisoner starts to back to a car still holding Imane. Then he lets her go quickly, and him and his gang get in a car and drive away. I run to Imane in concern.

Spider-Man: You Ok ma'am.

Imane: Yeah, thanks for saving me.

Spider-Man: No problem.

I help her get up, as I see a crowd cheering on. As it turns people really are into it when two famous people meet up for the first time tho I wouldn't consider myself famous. But as soon they where going up to us something else happened.

LA PD Officer: Freeze! Everyone back away from the scene.

Spider-Man: Morning Officers!

LA PD Officer: Spider-Man hands where I can see them your under arrest.

Spider-Man: Wait! What!

Imane: Why! He did nothing wrong. He saved me.

LA PD: Ma'am pls back away or I'll have to arrest you too.

Spider-Man: Hold up! I did nothing wrong. I stopped most of the criminals, and only 4 got away, shouldn't you be going after them.

LA PD: Hands where I can see them bug!

Some of the crowd got involved and then the worst happened. The officers pulled rifles out at them and started threatening them.

LA PD: Everyone back off or we will fire.

One specific guy pushed an Officer and all the officers started beating the civilian.

Spider-Man: Heeyy!

I yell, and yank the Officer away from the citizen with my web. All of the officers turned their attention to me and pointed there rifles at me.