(Season 2) Chapter 11: My Powers?

(Imane POV)
We were at a compound at S.H.I.E.L.D. A very high and advanced facility, Hidden deep under the city of LA. I was going around trying to find Where they had put Peter. Everyone was all over the place. Until I had run into someone with an Eyepatch.

Imane: Oh! I'm so sorry Mr.......

Nick Fury: My Name is Nick Fury. May I ask what you are doing here?

Imane: I don't wanna bother anyone, I'm just looking for my fiancé, Peter Parker?

Nick Fury: You mean, Peter Parker is getting married? And I am just finding out about this?!

Imane: Look, I just wanna know where he is

???: I can help.

I turn around and see it's Mr Stark.

Imane: Oh, do you know where he is?.

Stark: Yes Follow me.

I followed him. It was a short walk but we made it to his room.

Stark: Yeah, we can't really let you in yet. Their still operating on him. He took a really rough beating.

I look through the window still so worried. I've never seen him this bad.

Stark: Hey..... it's gonna be ok. Peter's a strong kid, or dude? Man? Idk. All I know, is that he'll pull through.

I giggled a bit and looked back at Peter.

Stark: I'll give you a few minutes here alone. There's bed rooms down here should you and your friends wish to stay.

Imane: Thank you.

He walks away and I look back at the window.

Imane: God....... I've never seen you... this defenseless, or so exposed to danger. Pls baby, come back......... I need you.

I fell asleep for a bit and got woken up by Rae.

Rae: Imane, You ok?

Imane: Hm, oh. Yeah I'm fine..

I say while stretching.

Rae: Imane, why don't you just go into one of the rooms and sleep.

Imane: Because I don't to let Peter out of my sight.

Rae: I'll stay here. I'll wake you up as soon as he wakes up.

Imane: Idk....

Rae: Cmon pls. I really need you to rest.

I argue with myself whether or not I should sleep in the room or stay here.

Rae: You know, Peter would have wanted you to sleep well.

I look down and finally give in.

Imane: Ok, but wake me up as soon as he wakes up.

Rae: I know, don't worry. You'll be the second to know.

Imane: Second?

Rae: Well I gotta know first and then I'll let you know.

I giggled and left to the room. Which was pretty Normal sized. Nothing to crazy. I laid down and closed my eyes.

(Rae POV)
It's almost been an hour since Imane fell asleep. I was still behind the glass.

Rae: You sacrificed yourself for us..... You put yourself in harms way just so we could be fine. I'm so sorry Sonii did this. Idk what he could do now. He fled the scene as soon Mr Stark arrived. Luckily no one knows we were there with you. So at least the world isn't suspicious about you knowing us.