(Season 2) Chapter 13: Old habits.

It was early in the afternoon and we were doing something. Imane was streaming with the girls and Im doing...... nothing. I guess not being Spider-Man means I can't really do anything. I checked to see what was new on the news. Crime rates have been slowly rising. I don't know what else to do. I don't know what to think. Eventually I figured going out for a walk would clear my mind. I told the girls that I was going for a walk. I went out the door and took in the fresh air. I walked and looked around. Not gonna lie but everything looked so pretty. I could not stop admiring the out side.

(Taskmaster POV)
Taskmaster: Dr. Connors I assure you your family is safe.

Dr. Connors: You scum! You said I was done.

Taskmaster: Let's not get out of control.

Dr. Connors: Too bad, I'm not doing your dirty work! Not Again!

Sonii: I don't think you have a choice doctor.

Taskmaster: Think about this doctor.

Dr. Connors: Get out my way. And let my family go!

I get in front of him.

Taskmaster: I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dr. Connors: Oh? And why not.

Taskmaster: I killed your family. They no longer exsist. I told you, you will listen to everything I tell you to do. You will no longer have a choice.

Dr. Connors: No....... No.......... NOOOOO!!!!!!

He injects the lizard serum and runs towards me.

Luckily Venom has got that covered.

Venom: That would not be a wise choice doctor.

Taskmaster: You belong to me Connors. And you will do as I say. We will do great things doctor....... Great things!

(Imane POV)
Imane: Ok guys, hope you guys enjoyed. Today was a very long stweam, about 9 hours. Sooooo..... ya, love you all and I'll see you in the next one, byeeeeeee!

I proceed to turn off everything including my camera. I get up and stretch and head downstairs to grab a water. While I was in the kitchen Rae came downstairs and hopped on the couch.

Imane: Hey Rae!

Rae: Hi Imane! Wanna watch an Anime?

Imane: Umm sure why not, oh by the way have you seen Peter? I haven't seen him yet.?

Rae: Have you checked your messages?

Imane: Hold up.

I take out my phone and check my messages.

Imane: Oh! Ok, well I'm gonna be right back I'm just gonna check if he's in his room.

Rae: Alright.

I quickly head upstairs and open his door gently.

Imane: Pete?

As soon as I open the door fully I see that he's asleep.

Imane: Awww Honey. You must've had a long day.

I pull the covers more over him, like up to his shoulder. I give him a Goodnight kiss and quietly head back downstairs to watch some anime with Rae.

(Time skip)
(Peter POV)
I wake up confused, I look around to see if Imane was there, but she wasn't. I checked the time, it was 4:03. I get up and head downstairs to see where she was. As soon as I got downstairs I knew where she was. She was asleep on the couch with Rae and the TV still on. I turn off the TV and picked up Imane and carried her to my room. Even without my powers she was as light as a feather. I laid her gently on the bed and tucked her in. She immediately got comfortable. I chuckled and headed back downstairs to carry Rae to her room to. I tucked her in as well and closed her door. I went back to my room and laid back down. I immediately felt Imane cuddle close to me. I hugged her closer to me and fell back asleep.