Chapter 10: The End

There is a sound for this chapter so feel free to listen to it. This song is from lil Wayne and it comes from Spider-Man into the spider verse. Also don't click on it right away. When you see this message( click sound now) that's when you can start it. Just to set the mood 🙂. Now enjoy!!

(Peter POV)
???: Peter.

???: Do you think he's ok?

???: Peter.

???: Maybe we should let him rest a little longer.

???: No, we have to wake him up.

Brooke: PETER!

Peter: Ah! What! What happened!

Nade: You we're out for a while.

Peter:..... where I'm I?

Courage: Your at home.

I look around, I'm in my my room the curtains were closed and the lights were on, there was a crowd of content creators, some I knew some I didn't know. But they knew who I was.... they know that I'm Spider-Man. I look at Jack(courage) concerned.

Peter: Jack....

He looks at me.

Peter: How long..... was I out for.

He looked at me nervously.

Courage: 2 days... Peter.

I look at him in shock, I then remembered what had happened.

Peter: Oh god.....Imane!

I quickly try to get up and everyone starts to hold me down.

Ninja: No dude, just take it easy for a minute.

Brooke: Just relax.

Nade: Take it easy.

Peter: Let me go! I need to save her.... I need to save them!!!!

Courage: Listen Peter your not the only one who's really concerned for them.

Sean(Jackcepticeye): Were also very concerned about this whole situation.

Lily: We would feel more comfortable if you could just rest for while more!

Peter: Lily can't you see that I've been out for almost two days. I think that's enough rest.

Brooke: Pls Peter, just at least a few more hours, so you can prepare before you face of against anyone.

I look at her and all the others in the room. Some were by the door just blocking just in case I wanted to run out.

Peter: Okay.... fine....... a few more hours.

Brooke: Thank you.

Peter: can I at least take a walk outside. Just to clear my head.

Nade: Sure thing dude just pls stay near the house and don't go in the condition your in right now.

(click sound now)

Peter: sure thing

I get up and head downstairs, I look over to the living room we're I would usually see Rae, Janet, and Celine watching TV, but it's just and empty living room... with an empty couch.

I make my way outside and start to crawl up to the very top of the house. The house would always have a great a view of the city at night. But what was once a beautiful view, is now a city with chaos and destruction.

I took I few minutes to cry and just let it all out.

(Brooke POV)
News Reporter: We are live out here in the city of Los Angeles were we see chaos and destruction, as the villains now known as the Sinister Six make there way up the the Wilshire Grand Center building (tallest building in LA), the famous streamers known as Pokimane, Valkyrae, XChocobars, and Starmitten, seem to be being held hostage by the Sinister Six. Let's have high hopes that Spider-Man will arrive soon because God knows... we need him now.