(Season 2) Chapter 9: Christmas!!

It's been two months since I last heard of taskmaster there have been no signs of him or anything at all. So I just focused on other things. Like the Christmas party the OTV house is throwing. They've been planning it for weeks and now that tomorrow is Christmas Eve they're setting everything up. Me and Miles on the other hand are stopping as much crime as we can so we don't have to leave the party so might as well get started.

(Imane POV)
Imane: Ok everything looks to be ok I'm giving it one more check just make sure.

Scarra: I'll check if we have enough drinks.

Toast: I'll double check who's coming.

It's been quite the stressful morning and afternoon. I mean sure we could've started setting everything up tomorrow but I like getting a head start, just so we don't have to do much tomorrow. Once I doubled checked everything I called Peter to make sure he's ok.

Peter: Hey babe.

Imane: Hi honey, just checking in. You ok?

Peter: Yeah I'm fine. We're just stopping last minute crimes around the city. Gotta tell ya, this is the only time of the month we're criminals are more common.

Imane: Ok well stay safe. Ok

Peter: Yep!

Imane: Alright, love you baby!

Peter: Love you too!

I hang up and head to my room. There was really nothing else to do other than just sit and wait till tomorrow. It was still pretty early in the afternoon so I just scrolled through my phone and just chilled.

(Peter POV)
Me and miles are taking a little break and having something to eat. It's been a really rough morning and afternoon. But no one said this was gonna be easy.

Miles: I'm tired man.

Peter: Same here, but we can risk having to many criminals out and about on Christmas Eve.

Miles: Yeah your right.

Miles:....... Hey Pete, did you ever catch that taskmaster guy?

Peter: Nope. Haven't been able to track him down.

Miles: Hm, I wonder were he could be?

Peter: Who knows but one things for sure. Taskmaster is a dangerous person. And we have to stay alert.

Miles: Yeah

Police radar: Crime in progress on south side of LA.

Peter: Well, let's get going.

We get up and swing away. We went all around the city. There was so so so much!!! Crime. Nonstop, it felt like forever. It was 4 am in the morning. All crime had finally been calmed down. Now all I wanted to do was just to lay down. And that's exactly what I did. Once I finally got home I got in bed with Imane. And I'm guessing she felt my presence because she turned around and cuddled me.

Imane: Why are you back home so late?!?!

She said in a soft voice.

Peter: I'm sorry, it's just been a long night. Every time I tried coming back home there was something happening. But everything finally calmed down.

Imane: We'll at least your back home and in my arms.

She cuddled closer to me and closed her eyes. And I did the same.

(Alright sorry for not posting this on Christmas but looks like it's time for a dark turn)
(Nightmare*)
I opened my eyes as I look around me I'm in a pool of blood.