Season 2) Chapter 8: Taskmaster

Peter: Ok... so everyone on their way?

Imane: Yep.

Rae: Yes

Peter: Ok. Perfect. I need to keep you guys safe.

After a while of waiting everyone arrived.

Peter: Ok is everyone here.

Everyone: Yeah.

Peter: Ok so you all may be wondering why you're all here.

Everyone: Yeah.

Brooke: I was getting ready to sleep.

Jack: I was playing games?

Nade: I was also getting ready to sleep.

Everyone started saying what they were doing before they were called here.

Peter: Guys I think you all might be in danger.

Everyone: What!?

Peter: Now calm down and let me explain what's going on.

After telling them what was happening they all understood the situation. Some where a little worried but not too much. In the end we all decided to spend the night at our house. While the women sleep the men take shifts staying alert. I however will not switch.

After a while It was me and Nade. It was quite. And calm I looked at Imane who was sleeping right next to me.

Nade: So Taskmaster? Kinda cool villain name.

Peter: Yeah but what's not cool is that person coming for me and you guys.

Nade: Yeah..... that's not good.

It goes quite for a few minutes

Nade: So what are you're plans with Imane?

Peter: What do you mean.

Nade: You know. Like, you plan on having any kids? Get married?

Peter: Oh, yeah..... I would like to marry Imane. Maybe settle down and have kids as well. But, with me being Spider-Man and all, idk how I could do it. Don't get me wrong I would love to have kids. I just feel like, I would make a terrible dad.

Nade: Cmon bro, you gotta have more faith in yourself. I know you would make a great dad.

Peter: Thanks dude.

Nade: Anytime.

We both keep on guard looking out the window. Then my Spider senses go off.

Thud*

I heard the door being broken down.

Peter: Imane wake up!!!!

Imane: What?

Peter: Nade get her to the other room and stay there!

Imane got up and followed Nade.

I went downstairs and put on my suit. Once the door was broken down that's when I finally saw the man on the phone.

Taskmaster: Finally, we meet at last!!

Spider-Man: What do you want?

Taskmaster: To end you!!!

He charges at me and I hop over him. I land a punch on him and so does he. We both started to battle each other.

Taskmaster: You can't beat me bug!!! Any move you can do I can do as well.

And he was right. All the combos he was using were similar to mine. He copied everything I did. It was kinda hard to hit him. He had most of the advantages, I could barely hit him.